Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching Lesnars fight I see that his standup is FAR inferior to Fedor's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know you guys are big Fedor Fans but like i said i've seen Fedor fight and he's never unloaded as long as Carwin has.
    and i don't think he can do it, and i think Fedor would be Reveresed just like Rogers did to him.
    and Brock would Pound him out.

Comment

Blair_Wells#32 must be under the impression that all MMA fights start on the ground....

Who cares if Fedor doesn't have Brock's wrestling? Which to be quite honest is more or less tackles, not proper singles or doubles that Shane Carwin was able to avoid until he gassed out throwing punches where there weren't openings.

Comment

well honestly Fedor don't have Carwins Wrestling, i Truly Believe Lesnar would take Fedor down at Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
          well honestly Fedor don't have Carwins Wrestling, i Truly Believe Lesnar would take Fedor down at Will.
          True, but I think Fedor is much faster and quicker than Lesnar standing-up and I think he'd be able to avoid the TD's for the most part.

And contrary to what the UFC says, I believe Fedor is much more explosive and dangerous off of his back than Frank Mir.

It would be a fight that I, like a lot of people want to see, I think Fedor takes it though. Brock winning wouldn't be totally out of the question, but I just don't see it happening.

Comment

can Fedor compare to brocks take downs.

.....um Noooo.
            and please jus think what Brock did to Mir's ground game in the 2nd fight.
            if you dont' consider that.....your jus delusional Fedor fan who thinks he's god.
            Fedor is God.

Comment

Nick Fury that is alot of these fans on this site think....Fedor can't be beat or Hurt....its been Proven that he can be hurt an Reversed....and Submitted.
              Brock Proved that he can keep minimal distance without possible chance for submission.

Comment

WTF??? Are you even comparing Lesnar's girly stand up to Fedor, a guy who outboxed a prime K1 kickboxer and KOed a confident Arlovski.
                Even Stevie Wonder could see that Fedor looks like Sugar Ray Robinson compared to Lesnar who's a complete beginner in boxing/kickboxing; dude closes his eyes turns his back, and run away when he gets punched. Just like young beginners do.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                  Fedor is God.
                  Werdum is an atheist.

Comment

fedor knocks out brock easily imo,he ran for his life after carwin tapped that chin,fedors too quick,too smart and too experienced for brock,brock showed alot of heart but hes not on the same level as fedor.

anyway the fight will never happen unless dana white lets brock fight fedor outside the ufc.

we all know what happened last time he did that,he took chuck to pride fc in a 4 man tourney and betted over 250 thousand dollars on chuck to win it but he got sparked by jackson in the first fight

Comment

Nick Fury that is alot of these fans on this site think....Fedor can't be beat or Hurt....its been Proven that he can be hurt an Reversed....and Submitted.
                      Brock Proved that he can keep minimal distance without possible chance for submission.
                      Are you serious? Brock made himself look one dimentional. What Brock really showed is that he is tough and has a big heart in there but nothing else then that. He had so many flaws in his game that i cant remember them all, dont get me wrong Brock is dangerous but he really lacks skill and without taking his opponents down he is in BIG trouble. Fedor is smarter and better then Carwin.. It's wasn't like Brock hurt Carwin or even landed a punch at any point either, it was a pretty bad performance on Brocks behalf. Yeah he got the submission but he was in all sorts of problems and he was lucky Carwin gassed himself out.
                      Last edited by Uturn; 07-05-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X