No announcement yet.

Dontae boxing nation goes in on GGG 45 minute expose video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Just look at the comment section under his videos... Those people post on here too. Broke, Ignorant, Racist, Insecure and frustrated. The very bottom of the society.
    Hilliary...is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Black Americans hate, HATE Golovkin. HATE HATE HATE.
      But we love ninjas like Krusher and Froch...I wonder why?!?

Comment

The same Dontae who said Charles Martin was the Mayweather equivalent in the HW division? The same guy who accused Robert Garcia of being a racist because he threw a bottle at Lil Wayne? He's a hack.

He's basically like boxing equivalent of TheYoungTurks. He's not nearly as successful, but both spout regressive view points. One about politics and him trying to talk about boxing.

No one watches his videos to listen to a breakdown of boxing. Because he's proven he can't really do that. They watch because all of his videos have racial undertones. Most of his viewers like hearing him talk about race and the supposed 'racial injustice in boxing'. That's why he comes up with terms like "Coincidental list", why not just say black fighters? Brings up poor evidence to support his claims of racism in boxing.

Comment

Wow. This Golovkin guy got this whole group of people feeling butt hurt every waking hour of their day. That's why GGG doesn't need to do anything to change the situation. It's good. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Because they have facial features that garner respect. They look like fighters, they are intimidating.

GGG is a nerdy goofy looking dork who can fight.

Comment

Golovkin is the single biggest threat to urban America since the crack epidemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                That's your job

Top Black fighters take risks.
                Another pro black, who thinks only non blacks are bums and blacks are being avoided.

I am fair and unbiased, an Im no GGG fan either but I call it how I see it Dontae is a pro black mentailly ill paranoid narcissist

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  ^^ Prime example.
                  he makes a fair and honest point Szef. while you are entitled to your opinion it seems hollow that you and others judge this type of behavior so negatively now that GGG is on the receiving end but didn't care when it was Floyd or Ward.

Why is it so terrible now but didn't cause any response back then?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Another pro black, who thinks only non blacks are bums and blacks are being avoided.

I am fair and unbiased, an Im no GGG fan either but I call it how I see it Dontae is a pro black mentailly ill paranoid narcissist
                    Dontae is for other racist like minded black boxing fans not saying all of them are like that but he certainly caters towards the bitter number who are like that.

Precise Presenter can be a bit like Dontae but in the opposition direction but not quite as bad as Dontae or that other guy Egoboxing, I'm dumbfounded how such horrible people can have such a decent following on Youtube they actually make Ellie Sechback look like a top notch reporter,

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      because they havent become a threat to your fav fighter.

the brothas only hates on competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X