Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Verdejo-Rodriguez Could Be Like Cotto-Margarito!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like cotto vs margarita minus the plaster lol

Comment

More like Trinidad-Vargas in all actuality.

But we'll have to see how both these guys progress. Verdejo appears ready for a title shot this year, and Saul is still developing his game. But he can definitely HIT...

Will keep up with both.

Comment

I'm waiting for Verdejo to lift Flanagan's crown, like that's the easy one.

Comment

Rodriquez will kill Verdejo, that najera fight (verdejo vs Narjer) told me everything I needed to know abotu verdejo, when its get hot in there he can only compete and not steal the show and this is against just a tough oppenent not a great oppenent.

Comment

Ive sid it before neno beats the brakes of off verdejo late

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              Rodriquez will kill Verdejo, that najera fight (verdejo vs Narjer) told me everything I needed to know abotu verdejo, when its get hot in there he can only compete and not steal the show and this is against just a tough oppenent not a great oppenent.
              Yea ok son.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                Verdejo fought that fight with an injured hand.

Be that as it may, I like Rodriguez too. He's a good young prospect, can hit like a truck... But his chin is untested too, and Verdejo appears to be faster and more skillful.

Be that as it may, we don't know how these guys will develop. Both fight in different weight classes for now as well. It's looking like Rodriguez will aim for a junior lightweight title first and Verdejo is definitely a full fledged lightweight, who will probably be a welterweight by the time he's 26.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Yea ok son.
                  he was injured doe lol

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
                  Verdejo fought that fight with an injured hand.

Be that as it may, I like Rodriguez too. He's a good young prospect, can hit like a truck... But his chin is untested too, and Verdejo appears to be faster and more skillful.

Be that as it may, we don't know how these guys will develop. Both fight in different weight classes for now as well. It's looking like Rodriguez will aim for a junior lightweight title first and Verdejo is definitely a full fledged lightweight, who will probably be a welterweight by the time he's 26.
                  And? lmfao thats his fault, his hands are brittle.

Lol rios fougth bradley drained ... whos fault is that

both are good to great fighters I just think from what I have seen of verdejo is that Saul will kill em.

Comment

Let have Saul Rodriguez vs Jezreel Corrales & Felix Verdejo vs Petr Petrov on the same card

Comment

Verdejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X