Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Adrien Broner being mentioned as a P4P fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Adrien Broner being mentioned as a P4P fighter?

I know he's a young and up and coming fighter.

But seriously, the age old question is......Who has he beaten?

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    I know he's a young and up and coming fighter.

But seriously, the age old question is......Who has he beaten?
    He hasnt beaten anyone but it is being based on his skill his potential and they hype machine.

Comment

He beat demarco, duhhhh

Comment

HBO needs a new young, african american, ****y, brash, **** talking, money maker.

That is all.

Comment

Because to any none biased, non ******ed Boxing fan it's obvious he is a supremely talented boxer who could very well rule the P4P list for years to come. Wether he will or not is another story. Who knows in a sport like this. But if i were a betting man he's someone i'd most certainly put my money on being a P4P fighter for years to come.

As of right now, he doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 P4P. But he is someone who is certainly talented enough to be there in the coming years.

Comment

Hes on my list but i base it on skill not who he beat. Nonito on many lists and who has he beat? Ill give credit for Montiel but other than that i dont think highly of the rest. Vic was what 6 years ago or something.

Anyway the P4P is fictional and opinion driven. I know a guy whi still has Pac number 1 and another what has Wlad

Comment

Because he's like poop you can't get off your shoe and if you think otherwise you're a hater and possibly a racist. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Hes on my list but i base it on skill not who he beat. Nonito on many lists and who has he beat? Ill give credit for Montiel but other than that i dont think highly of the rest. Vic was what 6 years ago or something.

Anyway the P4P is fictional and opinion driven. I know a guy whi still has Pac number 1 and another what has Wlad
                You cant have Broner on your list and then ask who has Donaire beat

Comment

I wonder how many people have Gary Russell Jr on their lists

Comment

Hype. He's not at that level yet. He will be one day.

Comment

Working...
                    X