Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I have gathered so far, in regards to Floyd, is that the highly reputable Thomas Hauser who scored Pac-Bradley 115-114 Bradley, simply parroted a rumor that was started by a B-rated blogger.

WELL THEN...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      What I have gathered so far, in regards to Floyd, is that the highly reputable Thomas Hauser who scored Pac-Bradley 115-114 Bradley, simply parroted a rumor that was started by a B-rated blogger.

WELL THEN...
      Ad hominem attacks don't make for a persuasive argument

Hauser demonstrated a lack of transparency in USADA testing in boxing that should be of significant concern to any genuine boxing fan. Obviously fanboys feel differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Enhanced testing my ass. Your hero tested positive three times according to the article. His three opponents were not informed. They alerted GBP and did something about it. These rumors will always be there until Mayweather and GBP do something about it.

Meh, i seriously doubt he has failed any tests. That doesn't mean he couldn't be on something, but why would USADA cover for him? There is more in it for them if they hang him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
          I was never suspicious of Floyd in the slightest until I saw that video and heard his close friend runs a ton of TRT clinics in Vegas. After I saw his reaction and knowing his close friend is deeply involved in TRT, my suspicion rose BIG TIME

The thing about TRT is that it's not doping per se if your T is still within normal levels because you are replacing a T deficiency in your body. Here's the kicker though, many pro athletes who need TRT have low T because of side effects of prolonged PED use.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Meh, i seriously doubt he has failed any tests. That doesn't mean he couldn't be on something, but why would USADA cover for him? There is more in it for them if they hang him.
            USADA wouldn't necessarily cover up any test, they'd report it to the promoter who contracts them out. What the promoter does with that is outside their purview. They have no responsibility to the state commission, as we saw with Morales. They probably cannot leak anything without risking a lawsuit, per contract, and all that would accomplish is their early exit from boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
              The thing about TRT is that it's not doping per se if your T is still within normal levels because you are replacing a T deficiency in your body. Here's the kicker though, many pro athletes who need TRT have low T because of side effects of prolonged PED use.
              Peterson's testosterone was still within normal levels, and he still was guilty of doping. You can't have synthetic testosterone in your system without a TUE. And unfortunately that is a loophole which can be, and is exploited in a manner that makes it indistinguishable from doping.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                His "evidence" was what Gabriel Montoya wrote.

That's it.
                this....

there was no evidence ;steve kim and his maxboxing site, really being top rank publicist, never have any problem putting something out agaisnt mayweather and golden boy so they just went with it

Comment

• i dont know about you but if a fighter is known to have been using illegal substance like xylociane , i think it's safe to say that a fighter could be using something else esp that there's a rumor he popped postive 3 times...

Comment

• heard haymon and watson plan on suing him. also heard hauser is planning a counter suit.........

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      i dont know about you but if a fighter is known to have been using illegal substance like xylociane , i think it's safe to say that a fighter could be using something else esp that there's a rumor he popped postive 3 times...
                      Xylocaine is not illegal to the Nevada commission. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X