Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan opponent to be announced next week, Most likely for all 3 belts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Garcia fight is not going to be easy for Khan, Garcia is a decent technical fighter even though I feel this fight has come just a little to early for him.

Props to GB if that's the case for finding a credible opponent at short notice.

Comment

Nice, win Tim's belt without ever having to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Got your spastic shoes on today?

Comment

Will the WBC allow Garcia to keep his belt thought he'd have to vacate if he didn't fight Olesugun either way Khan by wide UD

Garcia doesn't really garner much support but this should really tell were he is or isn't a moral victory might be his best bet to show he can at least keep up

Comment

Good fight all three belts on the line. No1 gives a **** about timmy's title in the last 14 months it's had one fight for it and that was Bradley vs casamayor

Maniac no sweat man khan moves up after this and then JMM can have a feast on all those titles

Comment

morales put it on the youngster, its a C+ fight IMO its a step-up for garcia but i have high expectations for amir i dont want nothing less then a stoppage or a KO,

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                sure let's all wait for Bradley to grow a pair

Comment

It's what they hope. Doesn't mean it will actually happen though.

Comment

I don't rate Garcia that much really. I would rather see Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Good fight all three belts on the line. No1 gives a **** about timmy's title in the last 14 months it's had one fight for it and that was Bradley vs casamayor

Maniac no sweat man khan moves up after this and then JMM can have a feast on all those titles
                      it depends on what happens with the bradley's WBO lww title. if he gets stripped and title vacated, khan might want to stay at lww and capture that as well. afterall khan did say he wanted to unify the division before moving up -- with or without bradley.
                      i doubt jmm is really interested in fighting for a bunch of vacated abc titles if khan does move up.

Comment

Working...
                      X