No announcement yet.

Video: Technical Analysis of Pacquiao's boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    yeah... also, what i really like about pac is his big heart always willing to mix it up with his opponents. He'll engage them to a war and make it an exciting fight for the fans.
    Exactly the man is so talented that he can find ways to win. In Manny's case, to box more will give him longevity.

And it doesn't mean he isn't lethal. He still is in a different way. He can mix it up.

Boxing And Brawling. Now that's a fighter I can respect.

Comment

Very good display of skills by Pacquiao. He learned something new by Marquez ko and used it perfectly to counter Bradley trying to copy Marquez ko signature.
      Last edited by straightleft; 04-20-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Very good display of skills by Pacquiao. He learn something new by Marquez ko and used it perfectly to counter Bradley trying to copy Marquez ko signature.
        He has been evolving into a more technical boxer. He is now a vet of the sweet science. 19 yrs of pro fighting has earned him profound knowledge of the game.

In this case a master taught a student how its done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          thanks, excellent video.

can smell another roadblock from fraud.
          The guy is a doctorate of pugilism. (He has been a student of the game as a pro boxer for 19yrs now) He can't be on the p4p list for yrs of he ain't a technically sound boxer, after all this is called boxing.

The guy just chooses to fight sometimes because of his gift. Now that he is older he likes to show his boxing prowess. Which has been evolving through the years. He always had it he is just showing it more now.

Roadblock for sure.. But I hope the other gets the courage to man-up. It's us fans who are held hostage. That said, Pac can retire today and he would still be an ATG. I can't say the same for the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
            Floyd fans don't like this. They keep insisting Pacquiao is just athletic with no boxing iq.
            I shouldn't even be posting this video coz I'm going to give Floyd and his minions the willies. They believe after 19yrs of pro fighting Pac is still 1 dimensional lol

Pac's evolution in his mastery of his craft has been a privilege to watch. I really wish he retires if Floyd doesn't man-up.

He's cemented his legacy as an Atg already. I want his last dance with Floyd. The thing is Floyd's health comes first.. So I guess it's a no.

Time to retire champ. You've given us loads of highlight reals and superb boxing through the years.

Comment

Will I understand it more thoroughly if I watch it in super slomo several times and maybe in reverse super slomo?

Comment

Pac is a master boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Pac is a master boxer.
                  Well, he certainly knows how to outclass an opponent.

Comment

Pac has some mad skills you can only appreciate. The ko wake him up to some reality he can't force a ko and reckless. This kind of Pacquiao will be even hard to beat than the reckless Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Pac has some mad skills you can only appreciate. The ko wake him up to some reality he can't force a ko and reckless. This kind of Pacquiao will be even hard to beat than the reckless Pac.
                      Yup this is a wiser old man who boxes.

Comment

Working...
                      X