Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley: I Tried To Force it With Price, Now I'm Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley: I Tried To Force it With Price, Now I'm Back!

Audley Harrison will break his silence ahead of the sold out Betfair Prizefighter Heavyweights III on Sky Sports’ boxing magazine show Ringside tonight from 6pm on Sky Sports 1HD.

A-Force has turned his back on media interview requests in the build-up to his second crack at Prizefighter and enforced a Twitter blackout throughout his training camp, but tonight he will appear alongside fellow former champ Martin Rogan as the draw is revealed live on the show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The one thing you have got to give Audley Harrison respect for is his determination and his perseverance. He's got all the attributes he needs but hes never really had the mental beleif in himself as much as he says he has he hasn't and you see this when hes in the ring and its a shame because someone his size and height could of really accomplished something with the right training and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Copyright View Post
      The one thing you have got to give Audley Harrison respect for is his determination and his perseverance. He's got all the attributes he needs but hes never really had the mental beleif in himself as much as he says he has he hasn't and you see this when hes in the ring and its a shame because someone his size and height could of really accomplished something with the right training and advice.
      Hi Copyright I hope you are well - I have to respectfully disagree with you as Audley has no heart and everyone thinks because he won the Gold medal at the Olympics he was destined to be world champ in the Pro's but unfortunately not everyone can and Audley was a good amateur but unfortunately not a very good pro and this must now stop the public should'nt have to put up with his freak show any longer he has now becoma a laughing stock hink the worse thing thacoulkd of happened to Audley was winning the Gold Medal in the Olympics then maybe so much would'nt of been expected of him and he fooling himself.

Comment

Dude, just retire.

Comment

Whooo! A-Force is back [again]! He's sure to prove us wrong, dominate and stake his HOF claim this time!

Comment

LOL, go Audley!

Accepting bets on him to win PF, if anyone is keen?

Comment

Comment

...This poor guy.

Comment

A Farce, retire.

Comment

Why ****ing not?

Against Price he was in the best shape of his professional career. Ill watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X