No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deandre Latimore: I Want To Face Pawel Wolak Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deandre Latimore: I Want To Face Pawel Wolak Next

Former junior middleweight title challenger Deandre "The Bull" Latimore reached out to Boxingscene to issue a challenge to Pawel "The Raging Bull" Wolak. Wolak is fresh off of a12 round draw versus Delvin Rodriguez in a fight which is a candidate for fight of the year. The fight aired on ESPN2 last Friday. There has been talk of a rematch between Wolak and Rodriguez on the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito 2 card in December. Latimore thinks that a fight between himself and Wolak would be a similarily great fight with their styles suiting each other perfectly. [Click Here To Read More]

First of all da onlye Bull is the Bull Sh@* Lattimore is sayin! Who r u? And noone cares about u! U and DEvon Alexander shld go in hiding! U called out Vanes which i dnt know why? Becuz he wldve smashed on u like Nelly's'last hit song! LOL! Ur not even relevant in the sport! Wolack wld smash u , his pressure wld hv u skurred, unless u got a sick jab to keep space between u and him dat none of us know of, or just askin for a beat down! Oh n'theres only 1 Bull thats The OG Ragin Bull Vic Drachinyan son!A true warrior!

Comment

Working...
    X