No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Bailey Averaged 17 Throw Per Round in Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Bailey Averaged 17 Throw Per Round in Defeat

How bad was Randall Bailey's performance? He landed 45 punches all fight- the lowest total in a twelve round fight in CompuBox's 27-year history. He averaged 17 thrown per round. Devon Alexander was not sharp, but it's hard to look good against an opponent who simply won't engage. [Click Here To Read More]

Bailey is garbage. A champ who throws 17/round. No balls. I wouldn't pay a penny to see him again.

Comment

Haye can sleep soundly, he's still the best

Comment

compubox is such a farce noway he threw 17 punches around i counted with my fingers and didn't even need all those
        Last edited by BattleAxePurist; 10-21-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

That is two horrible fights that Randall Bailey has put on, back to back. I don't want to see him on HBO/Showtime or on PPV ever again. The guy doesn't throw punches at all.

Comment

yeah didn't Haye average like 12 punches per round against Valuev? At least he landed like 60-70% lol. And most of the time Bailey wasn't punching he was just clawing with his arm with no intent to land, barely even a range finder

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              yeah didn't Haye average like 12 punches per round against Valuev? At least he landed like 60-70% lol. And most of the time Bailey wasn't punching he was just clawing with his arm with no intent to land, barely even a range finder
              Lulz i was just going to type that. Bailey brings the excitement factor and workrate that Haye cannot.

Comment

Alexander the twat and Cory Spinks should both get kicked outta St Louis
                their own crowds probably hate them as much as anyone
                and screw Bailey, rooted for him and he was a huge letdown

Comment

bailey and alexandes whole fight is like rios and alvarado in round 1. LOL

Comment

It takes two to tangle, stop hating on Devon.

Comment

Working...
                    X