Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Floyd vs Cotto wont happen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason why Floyd vs Cotto wont happen...

Cotto is a Top Rank fighter...Floyd doesnt do good business with Arum, thus Floyd has never fought any of his fighters...

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    Cotto is a Top Rank fighter...Floyd doesnt do good business with Arum, thus Floyd has never fought any of his fighters...
    Do you really think this is breaking news? Everyone who follows boxing has been aware of this for a couple of years. Floyd is now hoping that Sergio Mora beats Mosley so he'll have an "elite" opponent for next year.

Comment

Reason why Floyd/Cotto won't happen: Floyd doesn't want to lose his 0

I'd expect a JMM rematch before we'll ever see Floyd/Cotto

Comment

If Arum was ever going to make this fight he would have done it after Mayweather-Gatti when Cotto was also champion and they were both promoted by Top Rank and both undefeated.

Now Arum has made it clear that he is only interested in having his fighters fight each other meaning a Cotto-Mayweather fight is not going to happen. But it's proberbly a good thing anyway, I think Cotto would get embarrassed if he fought Floyd now.
        Last edited by JK1700; 07-20-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't wanna see this fight.

Comment

Until Arum and Mayweather breaks the ice or squash their conflict we would never see him against any top rank fighter, Remember when De la Hoya and Arum were in conflict? None of those fighters under their banner fought each other until they squash their conflict.

Comment

Cause Cotto is shot....and he wans a big payday!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                welcome to 2007.

when you get to 2010 you will find out the fight still hasnt happened.

Comment

Working...
                X