Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: If Khan Wants Next, He Can Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: If Khan Wants Next, He Can Get It!

An article recently ran on BoxingScene.com that stated that former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan was interested in facing the winner of the fight between his fellow countryman Kell Brook and American Devon Alexander, who holds the IBF welterweight crown. The fight is scheduled to take place on January 19th at a venue in the United States to be determined.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd be rooting for Khan. Alexander is such a horrible and boring fighter.

Comment

ugh,i'm still not over that "awesome" performance he gave us against bailey,the only thing here is that atleast khan or brook will "try" to fight,to do something,but seriously just typing this and i'm yawning

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
        I'd be rooting for Khan. Alexander is such a horrible and boring fighter.
        +1 I root for anyone versus Alexander. Horrible style, and got some amazing gift decisions.

Comment

I wonder how Devon will cope with facing someone who is faster than he is I'd be rooting for Khan.

Comment

Worry about Brook first. One fight at a time.

Comment

''If Khan wants it he can get it'' when he's been the one begging for the fight.

Never mind, thought the statements were made by team Brook.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Alexander would get molly whopped. He doesn't have the punching power, gas tank, or even the mental fortitude to go all 12 with Khan. Not saying Khan is some sort of monster, but Alexander is that weak to me.

Comment

Alexander and Khan has faced top opposition, Brook hasn't faced anybody. Brook was awarded a questionable decision with a sparring partner(Carson Jones). Alexander vs Khan in May or June.

Comment

No fan of Khan really but he beats Devon. Devon is just so overrated to be honest. I give him props for taking Baileys shots but Devon is just boring to watch and does the same grunting 1-2-3 combo BS over and over again. I think Brook may put it on Devon big time and I hope so!

Comment

Working...
                    X