Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Martinez was able to run around the ring in survival mode from rounds 2-10....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Martinez was able to run around the ring in survival mode from rounds 2-10....

But he just couldn't get any leverage to punch off of it? Is that the damage control consensus? Or is it at at 45 degrees Martinez told you all there was a sharp pain? Or was it that when trying to angle around Cottos onslaught his knee locked up?

Which split-hair excuse is it? In trying to digest it.

He was able to walk on his knee, run around in survival mode on his knee, he just wasn't able to .......what? On his knee? Break dance?

Did his knee also get his nose broken?

Was there complications with the knee when Martinez landed his three flush punches?

I need you doctors to fill me in .

Damn, where have all the doctors gone tonight? Just an hour ago there were MDs/PhD's flying around like dollars at a strip club in this forum.

Comment

I played 80 mins of football with a torn hamstring.

Ali finished a fight with a broken jaw.

It happens.....

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
        I played 80 mins of football with a torn hamstring.

Ali finished a fight with a broken jaw.

It happens.....
        You hatin cause your by Floyd would NEVER have fought Sergio. Cotto took your shine huh boy? While Floyd is busy polishing his bull**** 0, (Castillo) Cotto is fighting the men Floyd won't. Margarito, Manny and now Sergio. So now we have to tolerate your envious/embarrassed ass because your father figure Floyd, ain't the man you want him to be. Yeah I know, "but but he is undefeated" so is Miley Cyrus motha****a. But she has not fought Manny, Margarito or Sergio either now has she? Sit yo ass down.

Comment

Some users will need an ice pack.

#butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's Stepson View Post
            You hatin cause your by Floyd would NEVER have fought Sergio. Cotto took your shine huh boy? While Floyd is busy polishing his bull**** 0, (Castillo) Cotto is fighting the men Floyd won't. Margarito, Manny and now Sergio. So now we have to tolerate your envious/embarrassed ass because your father figure Floyd, ain't the man you want him to be. Yeah I know, "but but he is undefeated" so is Miley Cyrus motha****a. But she has not fought Manny, Margarito or Sergio either now has she? Sit yo ass down.
            Mayweather 1 Cotto 0

EASYWORK

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              But he just couldn't get any leverage to punch off of it? Is that the damage control consensus? Or is it at at 45 degrees Martinez told you all there was a sharp pain? Or was it that when trying to angle around Cottos onslaught his knee locked up?

Which split-hair excuse is it? In trying to digest it.

He was able to walk on his knee, run around in survival mode on his knee, he just wasn't able to .......what? On his knee? Break dance?

Did his knee also get his nose broken?

Was there complications with the knee when Martinez landed his three flush punches?

I need you doctors to fill me in .
              What they fail to see also was the complete domination by Cotto in terms of pure boxing.

Martinez was moving around well enough, he lasted 12 rounds with Jr and Murray in worse conditions, yet this is somehow different.

Cotto just destroyed Martinez and it was borderline embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
              X