No announcement yet.

White Americans Biggest Terror Threat In United States Since 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
    How come Alaska, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee (all solid Red controlled states) have some of the highest homicides rates of all States??? But Maine, Vermont (blue states) etc have very low homicide rates compared to other states?? Is it because Conservatives or Conservative ideology causes commit crime?? No moron....it's because crime is independent of whatever political party happens to control an area....
    Yep. Ten characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      You don't have any case...Just spewing stupid irrelevant Fox News talking points like "Chicago insert random fact about crime" or "Liberals insert irrelevant point"....

How come you didn't refute my last post about Breivik and McVeigh? Where I called you out on your stupidity for calling James Holmes a Liberal (no evidence whatsoever to support this) and calling most of the Mass Shooters "liberals"....or saying they were somehow motivated by Liberal ideology into killing people...

Because he ignores what he can't refute, and continues on with his talking points that he gets from Bill O'Reilly every night.

Face it...You are just as juvenile and pathetic as any leftist crying White Privilege over everything....No one takes a Tea Bagger clown like you seriously...
      Any country that has an established majority has a privilege. That's just fact.

The one thing you ARE right on...Is that most violent crime is committed by poor minority Men (this was the one point I agreed with you on in my post about Breivik and McVeigh), but it's completely independent on whether or not that area is controlled by Liberal or Conservative politicians....That is just a stupid irrelevant talking point that means nothing
      This is the answer I expected from Xo but he never responded. See conservatives see a problem and they want to use a hammer, or sweep the dirt under the rug and say the room is clean. Liberals want to know WHY we see these problems and try and get to the root of the problem.

Poverty and lack of education is the biggest issue when it comes to crime. At the same time, conservative and liberal policies do contribute to those conditions, so ignoring that is also foolish.

How come Alaska, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee (all solid Red controlled states) have some of the highest homicides rates of all States??? But Maine, Vermont (blue states) etc have very low homicide rates compared to other states?? Is it because Conservatives or Conservative ideology causes commit crime?? No moron....it's because crime is independent of whatever political party happens to control an area....
      It's not a coincidence and we do need to look at why that is. Again, political decisions contribute to those conditions. Every conservative I know brings up Chicago, yet ignores the most violent and crime ridden states which of the top 10, 7 are in red, southern, conservative states. I would post the link, but I won't because 1bad won't check it anyway but you can google it yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Because he ignores what he can't refute, and continues on with his talking points that he gets from Bill O'Reilly every night.
        Dead wrong. I actually addressed that. Keep up.

I've also told you repeatedly I do not watch FoxNews, much less O'Reilly (who I find obnoxious and a cliche of himself). Obviously comprehending simple English isn't your strong point.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Any country that has an established majority has a privilege. That's just fact.
        That is not fact. That's you trying to justify your blatant racism.

Liberals want to know WHY we see these problems and try and get to the root of the problem.
        That's completely laughable. If that's the case, why is every city in American that's filed bankruptcy in recent years been ran by Democrats for decades? Why can't the Democrats running those cities get at the root of the problem?

Poverty and lack of education is the biggest issue when it comes to crime.
        Completely false. Again, just another excuse. If that were true, crime would have been at record levels during the Great Depression. It wasn't.

Every conservative I know brings up Chicago, yet ignores the most violent and crime ridden states which of the top 10, 7 are in red, southern, conservative states. I would post the link, but I won't because 1bad won't check it anyway but you can google it yourself.
        LMAO!! You could post the link but you won't. You're unbelievable.

Your audacity is only matched by your ignorance, failure, and racism.

As to the crime we see in those 'conservative' States, the lion's share of the crime are in the liberal cities, most notably in the inner cities. Animalfan proved that true with the links he posted. Again, keep up.

But speaking of Chicago, not only they a major area for crime, but odds are they will be the next Democrat-ran city to file bankruptcy. They are deeply in the red as we speak, and only delaying the inevitable by shutting down some inner city schools and raising property taxes.

Of course that does beg the question, if it's the conservative Republicans who are so anti-minority in your eyes, how do explain Chicago (a VERY Democrat city) trying to balance their budget by closing schools in areas with large numbers of minorities?

And yet again you prove you can't get me out of your head. I love it!

See ya soon!
        Last edited by 1bad65; 10-07-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Are you kidding me? Is Cuah and his posse really trying to make a point that "whitey" is the greatest terror threat to America? That is the stupidest, most ignorant thing I've heard in a VERYYYY long time. Have any of you thought for a second what would happen if our military just pulled out on keeping tabs on those who wish to do us harm and stopped protecting our nation? You probably haven't and just assume with your globalist perspective that we probably deserve harm from foreign en******, unreal.
          First things first. It's not rocket science. Why do these diabolical, sociopathic, head cases do these things?
          1. Because they are horrible sick human beings
          2. Are living on the fringe of society
          3. Unfeeling to the human condition (they are sociopaths, are on anti-depressants, are living in solitary confinement, shutout from reality, creating manic irrational thoughts.)
          4. Because they see a trend with people they relate to. That being misunderstood mentally unstable people gaining more influence and power then they ever could by doing something sinister.
          5. There is no line they will not cross. Regulating firearms doesn't stop the psycho's from targeting civilians in a sadistic and fatal manner.

It's absolutely mind boggling to me that people like Cuah are so up in arms and leading the charge to protect America citizens by giving the government the authority to issue firearm permits. Why don't you look and see how Mexico is doing! Realistically the MOST corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere. They have strict laws on the books for gun regulation. What has this led to? Citizens losing control over their own society, criminal element gaining control, government getting in bed with criminal enterprises, and that's all she wrote....Mexico is now damaged goods because policy and the government itself is heavily influenced by organized crime rather than it's own citizens.....
          Tragic, detrimental, and maybe irreversible without an outside coalition to root out the sharks entrenched in Mexico. But even as of right now as bad as it is, U.S. Law enforcement can't even carry a firearm over the border. With the way things are going either Mexico will just stay bad and in most cases get worst, or Mexican citizens will just remain irrelevant with the criminal powers that be transfering their wealth into legitimate business practices. Further influencing and setting the gears to evolving Mexico into whatever they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Are you kidding me? Is Cuah and his posse really trying to make a point that "whitey" is the greatest terror threat to America? That is the stupidest, most ignorant thing I've heard in a VERYYYY long time. Have any of you thought for a second what would happen if our military just pulled out on keeping tabs on those who wish to do us harm and stopped protecting our nation? You probably haven't and just assume with your globalist perspective that we probably deserve harm from foreign en******, unreal.
            I never said any of this. I just merely pointed out the FACTS. Statistic shows more people have been killed by domestic terrorism than the Muslim boogie man.

First things first. It's not rocket science. Why do these diabolical, sociopathic, head cases do these things?
            1. Because they are horrible sick human beings
            2. Are living on the fringe of society
            3. Unfeeling to the human condition (they are sociopaths, are on anti-depressants, are living in solitary confinement, shutout from reality, creating manic irrational thoughts.)
            4. Because they see a trend with people they relate to. That being misunderstood mentally unstable people gaining more influence and power then they ever could by doing something sinister.
            5. There is no line they will not cross. Regulating firearms doesn't stop the psycho's from targeting civilians in a sadistic and fatal manner.
            You contradicted yourself here. So you say regulation of the laws of firearms won't help prevent these mass murders, but admitted it's a mental health issue. So don't you think if we passed laws where people needed to be mentally evaluated in order to possess a gun, that would prevent at least some of these incidents from happening?

It's absolutely mind boggling to me that people like Cuah are so up in arms and leading the charge to protect America citizens by giving the government the authority to issue firearm permits. Why don't you look and see how Mexico is doing! Realistically the MOST corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere. They have strict laws on the books for gun regulation. What has this led to? Citizens losing control over their own society, criminal element gaining control, government getting in bed with criminal enterprises, and that's all she wrote....Mexico is now damaged goods because policy and the government itself is heavily influenced by organized crime rather than it's own citizens.....
            Tragic, detrimental, and maybe irreversible without an outside coalition to root out the sharks entrenched in Mexico. But even as of right now as bad as it is, U.S. Law enforcement can't even carry a firearm over the border. With the way things are going either Mexico will just stay bad and in most cases get worst, or Mexican citizens will just remain irrelevant with the criminal powers that be transfering their wealth into legitimate business practices. Further influencing and setting the gears to evolving Mexico into whatever they want.
            WTF does Mexico have anything to do with this? LOL, Mexico is a 3rd world country that is about as corrupt as it gets. Nobody is disputing that, nor are we suggesting the U.S become like Mexico.

Mexicans aren't allowed to carry guns in most cases. How many mass shootings have happened in Mexico compared to the U.S? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I never said any of this. I just merely pointed out the FACTS. Statistic shows more people have been killed by domestic terrorism than the Muslim boogie man.

You contradicted yourself here. So you say regulation of the laws of firearms won't help prevent these mass murders, but admitted it's a mental health issue. So don't you think if we passed laws where people needed to be mentally evaluated in order to possess a gun, that would prevent at least some of these incidents from happening?

WTF does Mexico have anything to do with this? LOL, Mexico is a 3rd world country that is about as corrupt as it gets. Nobody is disputing that, nor are we suggesting the U.S become like Mexico.

Mexicans aren't allowed to carry guns in most cases. How many mass shootings have happened in Mexico compared to the U.S? lol
              Regulating firearms through mental analysis won't stop these psychotic masterminds from getting guns. For instance his mother owned the guns. What, would you say if someone has a head case in the house hold they can't bare arms? Probably so. How do you define mentally unstable? Being a loner?

Yea because mass shootings are much more common place and imminent in Mexico. In fact, they are so prevalent that law enforcement and the army admittedly avoid confrontation with cartels and hostiles. Control is so in the hands of organized crime that they can only manage the situation from the outside rather then infiltrating and bringing them down effectively and efficiently. Mexican civilians are just "there" and are sitting ducks, powerless to what plagues their society.

Comment

Working...
              X