Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most disgraceful boxer in 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Floyd Mayweather for making Maidana wear pillows and then letting out that girly shriek when he allegedly bit him.

You could probably throw in posting abortion photos, hiring a private detective to follow his ex, sleeping with TI's wife, avoiding Pacquiao for 5th year running, making his fighters spar 31 minutes, mocking a hurt fighter, showing fake weed on Access, failing to read...the list goes on and on

The likes of Stevenson, Garcia and Quillin still pale in comparison to the original p4p disgrace.

He may never get that coveted 'Fighter of the Decade' that bothered him and his fanbase so much a few years ago, but there definitely isn't anything denying him the 'Disgrace of the Decade' award.

Comment

Pacquiao for fighting Rios and Algieri. I thought this guy was supposed to be a pound for pound top 5 fighter.

Comment

I hope a mentally ill Salka fan kills Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Pacquiao for fighting Rios and Algieri. I thought this guy was supposed to be a pound for pound top 5 fighter.
          my vote. this is just simple disgraceful something only manny can get away with.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Floyd Mayweather for making Maidana wear pillows and then letting out that girly shriek when he allegedly bit him.

You could probably throw in posting abortion photos, hiring a private detective to follow his ex, sleeping with TI's wife, avoiding Pacquiao for 5th year running, making his fighters spar 31 minutes, mocking a hurt fighter, showing fake weed on Access, failing to read...the list goes on and on

The likes of Stevenson, Garcia and Quillin still pale in comparison to the original p4p disgrace.
            That's a strong application.

Comment

it's not my place to cast moral judgement on anyone, but speaking strictly in terms of boxing related activity stevenson and quillin had terrible years

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                my vote. this is just simple disgraceful something only manny can get away with.
                I'm telling you this guy is Teflon.

Comment

How are people still underestimating how big a joke Peter Quacklin is?

He's the biggest joke in boxing by a wiiiiiide margin.

Comment

Manny two ppv outings on hyped opponents that were actually coming up in weight to fight him

Stevenson ducking the entire division of worthy opponents, its not like he is a young man to be ducking fighters

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      How are people still underestimating how big a joke Peter Quacklin is?

He's the biggest joke in boxing by a wiiiiiide margin.
                      The first person I thought of was Quillin, so I'm surprised to see he isn't in the poll. He definitely deserves a spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X