No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Andrade

Do you guys think Andrade can beat Canelo. This fight seems more likely to happen. Now that theres talks of Canelo moving to hbo. Also Canelo #1 spot for the wbo light middleweight belt that Andrade holds.
    Canelo KO/TKO
    38.46%
    Canelo UD/MD/SD
    23.08%
    Andrade KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Andrade UD/MD/SD
    38.46%

Andrade fighting style would give Canola fits.

Comment

I like Andrade, he has skills, but if Canelo lands then I think it'd be goodnight.
      Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 09-18-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Andrade fighting style would give Canola fits.
        I expect to see this regurgitated 50-times over in this thread. Everyone gives Canelo fits, yet Canelo doesn't give anyone fits.

He made Trout look like ****, he made Lara look like ****.

Yet people just focus on the bad side for Canelo: I guess the guys he's fighting get a pass for looking like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I expect to see this regurgitated 50-times over in this thread. Everyone gives Canelo fits, yet Canelo doesn't give anyone fits.

He made Trout look like ****, he made Lara look like ****.

Yet people just focus on the bad side for Canelo: I guess the guys he's fighting get a pass for looking like ****.

Trout and Lara made Canelo look like $h1t

Comment

If you want this fight tweet Canelo and Oscar. Canelo will answer the call. Remind Oscar he was just on TV promising to give the fans the fights they want.

Comment

Lara gave him a boxing lesson, andrade completely deconstructs this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                If you want this fight tweet Canelo and Oscar. Canelo will answer the call. Remind Oscar he was just on TV promising to give the fans the fights they want.
                Yes please, Thank you. So then GGG can Fight Cotto now in that case Canelo would be preoccupied with Andrade.

Comment

The Clottey fight is completely pointless. Andrade is talented skillful fast and got height and reach advantage. However I dont know if he's the real deal or not. What's his chin like? How does he deal with pressure cause you know Canelo will bring the fight to him. Andrade is still pretty green and unproven but a very interersting fighter that have some serious potential. Canelo vs Andrade is the fight that should be made.

Comment

I'd roll with Andrade, but it's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X