Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr., Keith Thurman, Leo Santa Cruz all on BoxRec Mayweather-Maidana undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected Santa Cruz and Thurman to be on the undercard. Hopefully, they get good opponents for them. Rigo and Devon would be excellent but I won't hold my breath. I just hope they won't be in against no hopers.

How did Andy Lee get a shot? He hasn't really done anything since being stopped by Chavez Jr. The John Jackson KO was nice but that was at 154. It's a decent matchup but Quillin/Jacobs would've been a really good fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      They're guessing, they always do.

Thurman likely won't be on the card according to Espinoza and Quillin has been ordered to fight Korobov
      What I'm thinking, looks like gonzo 126 degense, lsc and one more. Don't mind quillin/lee. Lee better at 160 than 154.... His crappy performances better be because of weight dropping though

Comment

Boxrec has nothing about Gonzalez vs Velez which is getting talked about for the undercard. That would be a great, meaningful fight.

Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Looks like Matthysse is headlining the card on the 9th against Michael Perez. Broner and Berto still fighting TBAs.
          Cause Michael Perez is a somebody right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Looks like Matthysse is headlining the card on the 9th against Michael Perez. Broner and Berto still fighting TBAs.
            Nothing confirmed yet. Roberto Ortiz still a strong candidate

Comment

Box rec is known to jump the gun. But if quillin vs lee were to happen that would be a very competitive fight. I like it.

Comment

Quillin is ducking korobov. Smh. I don't know how anyone can support a coward like quillin.

Comment

I called Thurman and Santa Cruz.

Was expecting Love over Quillien. Would rather see Quillen.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    I called Thurman and Santa Cruz.

Was expecting Love over Quillien. Would rather see Quillen.
                    Wouldn't be surprised if they're wrong about these fights.... Unless they're getting fed info under the table, all of these are out of the blue

Comment

Working...
                    X