Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was not a close fight. A close fight was martinez vs beltran and martinez should of lost that fight. This fight was not competetive martinez would only flurry like once or twice in every round and wasnt affective at all. Dont know how people can say it was close when burgos would put in work the whole round and martinez would rally only when burgos would lay on the ropes. Only in about two or 3 rounds he controlled the rounds.

Comment

Il leave it at this martinez is one of the worst champs currently. He will lose that tittle too any one halfway decent. But this bum needs to stop getting these gifts from arum

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        I agree to disagree with you man.. I gave Martinez 2 rounds and thats it.. I think you got suaded by his aggressiveness, but he landed very few clean and clear punches. Look at the Compu box numbers man, they do not lie, this fight was one sided bro.. I did not see the fight you saw then.. Martinez was the aggressor, but very ineffective through out the fight. Im not the only one that says it was a robbery, I would say most people I have talked to agree, as well as on NSB, put up a poll and you will see. Baya is a cool dude but I think he is butt hurt because PR's only champ should have lost and he is trying to hold on to that last champion they got.
        Rizo, your not understanding me. I had the fight 116-112 so I agree with you man. I'm just saying that the judges could have scored a couple of those rounds close because of the aggression.

It happens in boxing, I have worked many a fight and when I see it from the corner, it's much different when I see it on video.

I thought Burgos won, but I can see why they may have scored some of the rounds for Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          gave burgos the first 4, then gave rocky 5, 6, 7 and 8; the 11th was clearly burgos'. the 12th went to rocky with the 9th, 10th and the 5th as potential toss up rounds. hardly a robbery.
          martinez is trash. dude gets gifts left and right. He LOST! WHY CANT YOU 8ITCH PUERTO RICANS JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND STOP NUT HUGGING THESE TRASH ASS LATINO FIGHTERS

Comment

Burgo's raped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              You do realize you can have a close fight and lose every round? You can also have a fight like the one we saw vs Burgos and Martinez and see some close rounds.

There were rounds where Martinez pushed Burgos onto the ropes and landed more punches, some of those rounds could easily go to him. I'm not saying Martinez won, I'm just saying that it wasn't a robbery, not even close. Bad decision maybe, yes but not a robbery.

A robbery was Lara vs Williams, Martinez vs Cintron..those were robberies. We need to stop using the word "robbery" so easily.
              dont try to play yourself homie, lol, bayas not gonna give you a gift for being polite while lying in his defense, lol, this fight was not close at all and only a ****in moron saw this fight as a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Rizo, your not understanding me. I had the fight 116-112 so I agree with you man. I'm just saying that the judges could have scored a couple of those rounds close because of the aggression.

It happens in boxing, I have worked many a fight and when I see it from the corner, it's much different when I see it on video.

I thought Burgos won, but I can see why they may have scored some of the rounds for Martinez.
                effective aggression?????????!!!!!!!!!!! he was aggressively getting his azz kicked, lol, his aggression wasnt effective at all,lol, true ****ing story
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-23-2013, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  This was not a close fight. A close fight was martinez vs beltran and martinez should of lost that fight. This fight was not competetive martinez would only flurry like once or twice in every round and wasnt affective at all. Dont know how people can say it was close when burgos would put in work the whole round and martinez would rally only when burgos would lay on the ropes. Only in about two or 3 rounds he controlled the rounds.
                  Stop just stop. Martinez won against beltran. That was not hard to see, take your mexico glasses off.

As far as Burgos, yes he Clearly won the fight. 116-112 is a very fair score for that fight.

Yes rocky admitted he was a little wore out like the final two rounds, but all this talk about the beating to the body, it seems like that was about 80% of the shots that Burgos could land. He wasn't very effective to the head, even though he was taller and had the longer reach, he should've kept the fight outside fight outside.

On a different subject, you're calling Martinez a bum for his limited skillset, now do you see how everybody feels about Margarito? lol. Same thing just a bigger guy, I give Margarito the edge in conditioning also.

Comment

Originally posted by Actus Reus 21 View Post
                    martinez is trash. dude gets gifts left and right. He LOST! WHY CANT YOU 8ITCH PUERTO RICANS JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND STOP NUT HUGGING THESE TRASH ASS LATINO FIGHTERS

WTF? Every rican knows Martinez is trash. GTFO this loung you dumb fck.

As far as the discussion, it seem like some of you guys cant understand that some judges just favor the guy who looks busier and is moving forward. It is right? No. But that is what Cuatemoc is trying to say. He is not defending it. Is that so hard to understand?

Comment

muy buena pelea, pero burgos si se la llevo.............

Comment

Working...
                      X