No announcement yet.

"tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    TMT will simply drive Bob Arum out, fighters will have more options on the table

TMT and GB will do alot of business
    50 Cent already has a beef with Oscar, but I guess they're still cool with Schaefer. 50 Cent definitely does not want Oscar to make money off of them though. I think they stand better with Top Rank right now, Arum and 50 have already been having talks.
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post

You just ended his account. Seriously, that dude has been on all day vehemently posting with hatred.
    haha I've developed my own set of fan boys. Try to keep it relevant to the thread though.

Comment

Another thread turned racial by posters crying racism over none racial things.......

What a surprise.....same posters whinning about racism in every thread.

Its old and boring.....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Another thread turned racial by posters crying racism over none racial things.......

What a surprise.....same posters whinning about racism in every thread.

Its old and boring.....
        No the racist like u and band aid are the ones that usually say the the racist **** in every thread

Comment

50Cent: "Floyd will never fight a GBP fighter again"
          50Cent:" we won't do buisness with GBP"

Fanboys: "TMT is good for the sport because fights will get made hurr Money May #1 "

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
            50 Cent already has a beef with Oscar, but I guess they're still cool with Schaefer. 50 Cent definitely does not want Oscar to make money off of them though. I think they stand better with Top Rank right now, Arum and 50 have already been having talks.

haha I've developed my own set of fan boys. Try to keep it relevant to the thread though.
            Beef? a stupid publicity seeking stunt on twitter, give me a break

50 disses Jayz and Diddy all the time and still does shows with them, thats just how he is

Oscar and 50 are business men, they will unite for the all mighty dollar when the time comes.

50 will not cut ties with anyone, however TMT will be waiting for contracts to end and signing boxers up, which will be a worry for both GB and Arum, so they better treat their talent with a little bit more respect..

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
              No the racist like u and band aid are the ones that usually say the the racist **** in every thread
              You're one of the worst victims on this site gtfo

Comment

Didn't take long for morons with no sensible argument to start playing the race card

You can do better than that guys, pea I am genuinely shocked at, you know I'm not a racist

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  The goal of any business venture is to make money~ last I heard TMT is just a for profit business, it ain't a charity or even a non-profit company.

Those who are willing to take the risk investing money should be able to reap the benefits.

Let me guess capitalism is the problem in boxing~
                  It's only a problem if you wear a fitted cap.

If you wear a suit, so be it.

There are goon's from different walks of life.

I don't see boxing living or dying regardless of how TMT does.

But I hope they succeed.

Make any sense?

Comment

Gamboa will live to regret his decision. I'm the biggest Bob Arum-Top Rank dissenter out there but he desperately needed their sublime matchmaking. Top Rank knew exactly what they were doing when they made the fight with Brandon Rios. It was another brilliant move by their people, undone by a immature and indecisive Gamboa who would have been on top of the world right now if he had trusted their wisdom and experience.

Now he's putting himself in the hands of some folks who may have very little clue what they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Didn't take long for morons with no sensible argument to start playing the race card

You can do better than that guys, pea I am genuinely shocked at, you know I'm not a racist
                      Tell me what makes TMT bad for boxing again?

Andre Dirrel is scummy because....
                      Zab Judah is rotten because...
                      Yuriorkis Gamboa is scummy because....
                      Billy Dibb is rotten because....
                      Celestino Caballero is scummy because...

Ped cheat(s)......Berto? and........? What promotion company DOESNT have a cheater?....
                      50 wants to make money UNLIKE all the the other promoters who care about the sport...*rolls eyes

Talk about morons with no sensible arguments...

Comment

Working...
                      X