Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ALL the sneakerheads in here, what do I get? Jordan Cherry 12 or LeBron 9 Chinas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] To ALL the sneakerheads in here, what do I get? Jordan Cherry 12 or LeBron 9 Chinas?

What do yall think?

I know the Chinas are gonna be limited, and the colorway is SICK, but the 12's are soooooooo nice.

I am stuck on the 12's but the Chinas look nice and because of how limited they are gonna be.....

OR

Jordan Cherry 12s
    66.67%
    LeBron 9 Chinas
    33.33%

Whichever is cheaper

So i guess like $30 for the white/red ones

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Whichever is cheaper

this

never understood the sneakers fascination

now im not hating on it (before kev comes in and says i am), but i have one pair of kicks like that which i use very rarely, other than that its all casual/dress like Rockport etc

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, sorry boss

Comment

Whichever is cheaper

Cherry 12 are dead stock from '09 and are 165

LeBron 9s come out Saturday and with tax included will be 185

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          this

never understood the sneakers fascination

now im not hating on it (before kev comes in and says i am), but i have one pair of kicks like that which i use very rarely, other than that its all casual/dress like Rockport etc

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, sorry boss
          Yes me either. First of all i would feel completely ridiculous wearing blue sneakers like that in public. Second of all you're wearing them on your feet and they are gonna go bad. I can understand buying expensive leather shoes for work but not kick

PLus any kicks i have bought for more then $100 have been the biggest pieces of ***** ever

Comment

Yes me either. First of all i would feel completely ridiculous wearing blue sneakers like that in public. Second of all you're wearing them on your feet and they are gonna go bad. I can understand buying expensive leather shoes for work but not kick

PLus any kicks i have bought for more then $100 have been the biggest pieces of ***** ever
            Youre buying the wrong shoes then.... I have a pair of Jordans from 2005 that still look damn near brand new and I wear them casually (maybe once a month).

Most of my shoes I keep in pristine condition. I just like having a variety of shoes. I just like to have a nice, crispy, pair of shoes when I go places.

I hate dirty, creased up, old shoes. Dirty and ugly shoes kill any outfit.

So you are gonna go out, wear a nice Polo shirt that is 50-60 dollars, some nice premium denim jeans (50-70 dollars) or bad ass Khaki Cargo shorts, and have some old, dirty, creased up shoes on?

Im sorry, I cant do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
              Youre buying the wrong shoes then.... I have a pair of Jordans from 2005 that still look damn near brand new and I wear them casually (maybe once a month).

Most of my shoes I keep in pristine condition. I just like having a variety of shoes. I just like to have a nice, crispy, pair of shoes when I go places.

I hate dirty, creased up, old shoes. Dirty and ugly shoes kill any outfit.

So you are gonna go out, wear a nice Polo shirt that is 50-60 dollars, some nice premium denim jeans (50-70 dollars) or bad ass Khaki Cargo shorts, and have some old, dirty, creased up shoes on?

Im sorry, I cant do that.
              That is not casual, thats rarely. I would wear mine about twice a week. Im not buying shoes to wear them once every other month.

You can keep shoes in good condition even while wearing them almost everyday, i have.

PLus you can keep any shoes in good condition if you wear them once a month, not just the $200 ones

Comment

Everyone has their "thing"...I like shoes, watches, hats, clothes. I spend good money on the things I like. What I'll never understand though, is spending hundreds on shoes just to keep them in their boxes.

As for HTOWN's question...I'd go with the one I'd wear more often and like better. Getting some shoes just because they're "rare" is pretty ridiculous and a straight hypebeast. I got those same pair of 12's. Don't wear them too often anymore, but I only got them for 50 bones!

BTW...u copping those Concords?

Comment

I's go with Chinas colors are cool and not going to see it on too many people the Jordan's are played out imo, with that said I wouldn't buy Nike tbh only Puma and Adidas for me

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Everyone has their "thing"...I like shoes, watches, hats, clothes. I spend good money on the things I like. What I'll never understand though, is spending hundreds on shoes just to keep them in their boxes.

As for HTOWN's question...I'd go with the one I'd wear more often and like better. Getting some shoes just because they're "rare" is pretty ridiculous and a straight hypebeast. I got those same pair of 12's. Don't wear them too often anymore, but I only got them for 50 bones!

BTW...u copping those Concords?
                    Hell yeah bro I am buying the Concords..... And same here. Im addicted to clothes and jewelry. I calmed down on the jewelry though because it can get expensive. I got my earrings, and I bought a black diamond watch, so Im good because I am not really in to chains and bracelets.

Naw, Im not just buying the Brons just because they are limited, I REALLY like the color way. Either way, no matter which one I buy Im only gonna rock the on occasion.

I wear all of my shoes, and dont even keep the boxes. I probably have right around 35 pairs, and only wear them when I go out to eat or to a friends house, or on the weekends. I work six days a week, so Ill oonly wear 2-3 pair a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X