Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye vs Wlad/Vitali, Who whould you rather face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Wlad/Vitali, Who whould you rather face?

Finally it looks like we will get to see David Haye vs one of the Klitchko brothers. Now i was wondering who do you think Haye has a better chance of beating Wladimir or Vitali? I def think that if Haye steps in with WLadimir then he has a shot of beating him. We have all seen how Wlad does when he gets cracked on the chin with a clean punch. Where as Vitali has shown that he not only has a chin but he can fight through injuries and cuts and still knocks people senseless. Either way no matter who he fights we are going to see a good one but i personally think that Wlad is a more beatable opponent than Vitali.

I'd definitely prefer to see him face Wlad but I'll be happy if he fights either bro cause I'm still skeptical. Wlad is probably more beatable just because of his questionable chin and Haye's power, but I think he will do more damage to Haye and knock him out in a more spectacular way.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
      Finally it looks like we will get to see David Haye vs one of the Klitchko brothers. Now i was wondering who do you think Haye has a better chance of beating Wladimir or Vitali? I def think that if Haye steps in with WLadimir then he has a shot of beating him. We have all seen how Wlad does when he gets cracked on the chin with a clean punch. Where as Vitali has shown that he not only has a chin but he can fight through injuries and cuts and still knocks people senseless. Either way no matter who he fights we are going to see a good one but i personally think that Wlad is a more beatable opponent than Vitali.
      oh ****.......

Comment

Working...
      X