Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most DISGRACEFUL **** ever said in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Oscar did fight an OLD and Damaged Chavez Sr... and dont say JCC Sr. was in his prime when Oscar fought him..

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      "You have to know the best time to have these big fights in your career. If you look at Oscar De La Hoya, he fought all the best fighters when they were on the way downhill, and not at their best. I want to catch these guys when they have come off their peak."-Amir Khan

SMFH... and actually Oscar fought almost everyone at their Peak...

lol WOW

I just lost so much respect for this guy.

Something always seemed a bit off with Khan though, I can't put my finger on it. He seems ridiculously arrogant for a guy that got shot down fairly effortlessly by a guy like Prescott.

And yeah, he's been hanging around Freddie Roach for too long for saying some dumb **** like that

Comment

Mayweather Jr: I'm the greatest ever, greater than Ali and Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          lol quartey, trinidad, vargas, hopkins, mosley, mayweather were past their prime???
          Lets look at these fights: Quartey got punked, when dlj rescheduled the fight, at the last monent, and caught IKE over-trained. He accepted the fight with TITO only after knowing TITO was having weight problems making 147. Fought TITO and RAN so NOT to get KNOCKED OUT, and lost a decision in his OWN TOWN....LAS VEGAS!!! THEN wouldn't fight a rematch!!!! Fought Vargas only after he got KO"D by TITO. Fought Hobkins only to try to show up TITO, and failed, quit and dropped to the canvas from an open slap to the body. Fought SMALLER SSM, and MAYWEATHER and got beat badly. And lets no even go to the massacre PACQUIAO put on hoja! So YES, AMIR KHAN is correct!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            ts is the same dumbass who said pac was kd'd by jmm!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by The Badguy
            I'm sorry but its the truth. The **** Floyd put on those two was better than any Pac fight. I know you idiots will mention the JMM fights but what's so great about your fighter being knocked down and tatted by a short fat guy? Those two fights were better than Pacs career...
            It's not his word against anyone's, his credibility doesn't matter because he didn't report it.

What matters is that Khan was actually quoted saying it.

Comment

Roach will make this happen with all the fighters he train....fight the guys that are on their way downhill. It's not rocket science to notice how Roach operates. I can't defend Khan anymore, this is pathetic.

Comment

If he really did say this, then he's more of a clown than i first thought.

Comment

wazaa should be in here at any second.

Comment

Does that mean amir khan wants to follow in the footsteps of floyd? i.e fight people when they r nearing their pension retirement age

Comment

hes obviousl confusing DLH with pacroid

Comment

Working...
                      X