Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How well do you think the current version of Phony Boy would've done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well do you think the current version of Phony Boy would've done...

... against the likes of Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright ? Would you favor Phony in both those matchups, do you think it would've been a draw or do you see it going the opposite way ?

Please vote on the poll as well.
    Vernon TKO's or KO's Phony Boy
    8.70%
    Vernon decisions Phony Boy
    8.70%
    Winky TKO's or KO's Phony Boy
    4.35%
    Phony Boy KO's both of 'em
    8.70%
    Phony Boy UD's both of 'em
    43.48%
    Phony TKO's or KO's Winky
    8.70%
    Phony decisions Winky
    8.70%
    Winky decisions Phony Boy
    8.70%
    Phony Boy draws with Winky
    0.00%
    Vernon Forrest draws with Phony Boy
    0.00%

You are talking about fighters Shane lost to because you don't have any fighters that Floyd has lost to. Typical hater technique. Stupid b!tch.

Comment

Better yet, why not ask what your boy Manny Pacquiao would do against them? Not as good as Floyd, i bet you that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd pick Mayweather to beat Forrest. From the start I used to say Forrest would have beaten Mayweather due to size. But Mayweather has filled into the division pretty well, has gotten noticeably stronger. Even I didn't expect the very durable Shane to give Mayweather that much respect. As for Winky, I don't see Mayweather breaking through that guard. Plus Winky's overall size and activity...I could actually see Mayweather getting dominated here; as crazy as that sounds.

Comment

Both fighters would have given "boy" problems, but Wright is unorthodox and Mayweather would not be able to handle that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I'd pick Mayweather to beat Forrest. From the start I used to say Forrest would have beaten Mayweather due to size. But Mayweather has filled into the division pretty well, has gotten noticeably stronger. Even I didn't expect the very durable Shane to give Mayweather that much respect. As for Winky, I don't see Mayweather breaking through that guard. Plus Winky's overall size and activity...I could actually see Mayweather getting dominated here; as crazy as that sounds.
            Horrible style matchup for Floyd. A fighter with as good of a defense as him whos bigger and stronger and throws a nice jab. Winky more than likely would have walked him down all night with neither fighter landing many clean punches, but Winky would have won based on ring generalship.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
              You are talking about fighters Shane lost to because you don't have any fighters that Floyd has lost to. Typical hater technique. Stupid b!tch.
              Originally posted by gibo View Post
              Better yet, why not ask what your boy Manny Pacquiao would do against them? Not as good as Floyd, i bet you that!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Both of you qu**rs are too f**kin' funny, you guys are so defensive, hehe. Sounds like y'all ain't too confident about your girl.

I had no hidden agenda with this particular thread. The reason I brought it up, is because Phony Boy has never really faced boxers who were considered elite at the time he fought them.

Against Vernon and Winky he'd be forced to come forward because the two fighters are taller and have excellent jabs !
              Last edited by 1 on 1; 05-06-2010, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
                ... against the likes of Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright ? Would you favor Phony in both those matchups, do you think it would've been a draw or do you see it going the opposite way ?

Please vote on the poll as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                  Thats for sure, KO'd by Vernon and UD'd by Winky, Floyd i think could take them both out, but Winky would probably have his moments in a closer fight that would still eventually slide Floyds way

Comment

Working...
                  X