Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any masons in here? How do you feel about them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is a freemason?

Comment

Anyway, it all depends on a lodge, I think every big city has their own chapter along with many smaller ones. Some are more of a social club then anything else, and some are very serious enterprises not unlike the infamous NY Concrete Club.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        You do realize that Mozart been killed for openly talking about freemasons?
        that's very lovely.

Comment

the only thing that worries me about going is what ive read that there is an initiation process but when i ask him he dismisses it like its nothing and could very well be nothing but IDK.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            that's very lovely.
            Your sig is legendary

Comment

answer my god damned question mate

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                the only thing that worries me about going is what ive read that there is an initiation process but when i ask him he dismisses it like its nothing and could very well be nothing but IDK.....
                There is an initiation process and the clues to it are in Mozart's famous Magic Flute.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  answer my god damned question mate
                  It's an organization of high level officials, businessmen, artists and such that tried to control political and social climate of europe and then america, because they thought that Church was having way too much power. It is also very secretive.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    It's an organization of high level officials, businessmen, artists and such that tried to control political and social climate of europe and then america, because they thought that Church was having way too much power. It is also very secretive.
                    just like the Illuminati.

Comment

Your friend sounds like a porch mason.

Real masons like Tony Blair and the Royal's are 33rd degree and above and much, much more sinister.

Comment

Working...
                      X