No announcement yet.

Will Haye - Valuev actually happen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Haye - Valuev actually happen...

About 5 days to go now. Will they make it to the ring or will there be a sudden injury from either fighter...

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    About 5 days to go now. Will they make it to the ring or will there be a sudden injury from either fighter...
    Don't much care. I don't want to see haye win, cuz he's a douche. I don't want to watch Valuev because he's boring.

Comment

well Haye arrived in Germany this morning, all seems well so far, as long as their are no injuries in sparring, then its all good to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        Don't much care. I don't want to see haye win, cuz he's a douche. I don't want to watch Valuev because he's boring.
        I hear what you're saying. I can't get worked up for this fight, not expecting anything special at all. I suppose one good thing about it is the potential fight with a Klitschko for the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          I can't get worked up for this fight, not expecting anything special at all.
          Thought I was the only one. I don't dislike Haye but this isn't a match-up that really demands my interest.

I'll watch though, of course.

Comment

I wouldn't be too surprised if Haye bitches out again, but he likely won't.

But Valuev is past his best, he's always been slow, and he doesn't have anything close to Klitschko punching power. Nicolay has gone downhill since his loss to Chagaev, as we saw in the Holyfield fight. He's been inactive for a year - inactivity usually has a worse effect when a fighter is 36 and already in decline.

I think Haye is aware of his own weaknesses, and that's why he bitched out of the Klitschko fights. But he knows this is a winnible fight and so he's more likely to go through with it.

Comment

they will make weight tommorow

Comment

Working...
              X