Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 19: Should I order the PPV or go to the movie theaters to watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    I'm Going to the theater.
    Should be fun. I live in LA so it should be a pro-JMM crowd.
    Me too. Which theater you goin to? the one in Hollywood or the National Amusement Bridge? I already have my tickets

Comment

I'm just going to wait and watch it the week after. I don't put money in "Money's" pocket. Floyd's too much of a prick for me to give him any of my paycheck. Talented, yes, one of the most talented and gifted in the history of the sport, but I just can't stand the guy. Doesn't give a **** about the fans at all, and I simply ain't gonna give him a dime. It's a shame you can't choose who your PPV money goes to. If I could direct mine towards JMM, I'd buy this fight in a heartbeat.

Comment

Theaters, why waste this opportunity to watch your favourite sport on the biggest screen of them all? If I could I'd go to the Cinemas but they aint on over here

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          Theaters, why waste this opportunity to watch your favourite sport on the biggest screen of them all? If I could I'd go to the Cinemas but they aint on over here
          Ugh, you're right. This is really a tough decision.

Comment

Watch it at a friend's. I am.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              How do you know its sold out?
              The theater by my house it said it was sold out when I looked up the tickets online, I wasn't going to buy any just wanted to see how much they cost and if they were available.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Watch it at a friend's. I am.
                That's a good idea. Unfortunately most of my friend's live at home right now, I'm the one with my own place and the 40 inch LCD.

Comment

Working...
                X