Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendry Morales Of The LA Angels Injures Himself While Celebrating Game-Winning HR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
    Cubans have some strange names. Must be the Russian influence.
    After the revolution Castro formed a strong alliance with the Soviet Union, and many migrated to Cuba, that's why many Cuban-natives have Russian sounding names (Yuliesky, Varioska etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      After the revolution Castro formed a strong alliance with the Soviet Union, and many migrated to Cuba, that's why many Cuban-natives have Russian sounding names (Yuliesky, Varioska etc).
      Thanks for clearing that up. :up:

Do you have a name like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        And Yuriorkis Gamboa, Odlanier Solis, etc. Those first names are not Hispanic at all or at least not that I've ever heard of as common names. They do sound a bit European, in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
          Thanks for clearing that up. :up:

Do you have a name like that?
          Lol no he doesn't, I know his name but I can't say, I had him on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
            And Yuriorkis Gamboa, Odlanier Solis, etc. Those first names are not Hispanic at all or at least not that I've ever heard of as common names. They do sound a bit European, in a way.
            Odlanier is ''Reinaldo'' spelled backwards, and Yuriorkis is Russian.

Comment

Man sucks for the Angels because Morales is their best offensive player. I like those celebrations, but I guess somebody was bound to get hurt sometime. We'll see now how teams handle this.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Man sucks for the Angels because Morales is their best offensive player. I like those celebrations, but I guess somebody was bound to get hurt sometime. We'll see now how teams handle this.
                Lol teams would probably keep doing it. This is like 1 in a million type of stuff. Sort of like a freak accident I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X