Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the arrogant pricks who voted for W?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Where are all the arrogant pricks who voted for W?

Isn't it funny how no Americans will admit to voting for Bush - a second time??

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    Isn't it funny how no Americans will admit to voting for Bush - a second time??
    I'm not admitting ****. I voted against him both times. I see your point though. Kerry wasn't much of a candidate though.

Comment

**** politics, im 21 and im not registered to vote. This **** is fixed, obama will win no matter what and the new world order will be here at the end of his term.

Comment

.....I have admitted voting for him both times on many an occasion. You were busy looking at yourself in the mirror and missed that I guess.

Comment

I would have voted for Leon Spinks before I'd ever vote for Junior Bush. I recognized him as the buffoon he is back in 2000.

Comment

im more interested in the arrogant pricks who still insist that things are better than they would be if kerry had been elected. those are the true ******s.

btw, one of my female friends who is very religious got mad at me today for saying

"I guess it's a small consolation that one day GW will burn in hell for what he has done, but that day cannot come soon enough"

She says, "It's not your place to say who goes to heaven or hell"

To which i replied "Well if he doesen't go to hell then nobody does"

She said "Im gonna let you go" and hung up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              im more interested in the arrogant pricks who still insist that things are better than they would be if kerry had been elected. those are the true ******s.

btw, one of my female friends who is very religious got mad at me today for saying

"I guess it's a small consolation that one day GW will burn in hell for what he has done, but that day cannot come soon enough"

......Good luck every getting ***** from that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

This is nothing, I just told some girl that I would have loved to see her get gang banged by 4 black guys.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  ......Good luck every getting ***** from that girl.
                  I got away with saying worse, but **** it, she is religious anyway. I bet she would have only gave it up if our beloved hitman married her.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    .....I have admitted voting for him both times on many an occasion. You were busy looking at yourself in the mirror and missed that I guess.
                    Jealousy is a female trait, princess.

Comment

Working...
                    X