No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It's Obvious Floyd Mayweather is Coming Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Sorry Bob, Floyd could make "that kind of money" fighting the winner of Canelo vs. Khan, just as easy as fighting Pacquiao!
    Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    If the stars align for Khan this weekend, he will be the first choice. Mark my words, as Mayweather will go after that Middleweight strap.
    But the winner of Khanelo has to fight Golovkin or be stripped. 100%.

Comment

Floyd Can get $100M for GGG too!

Comment

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum believes the biggest money fight for Mayweather is still a rematch with Manny Pacquiao, who himself retired last May. Floyd will chose an easier fight instead of Manny who's too dangerous as said by Joe Cortez.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          why wouldent mayweather come back, hes literally better than everyone at 147, its all gimmi fights, If I was mayweather I clean out the 147 and add another half a billion to the bank why the fuck not.
          he doesn't have the faculties intact.
          He has he referees, judges, and all the tricks he wants b4 the fights.
          Last edited by eco1; 05-03-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Nah, no1 wants to see the Canelo rematch, first fight was boring, Floyd won incredibly easy. And guaranteed Canelo is going to drill Khan this Saturday.
            No one wants to see a Pacquiao rematch either, but trust me, Mayweather vs. Canelo would do HUGE numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              But the winner of Khanelo has to fight Golovkin or be stripped. 100%.
              We're talking about money, not belts!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I hope he stays retired. And I love Floyd the boxer but he's had his reign. Let these young cats get theirs.
                **** that. If these young cats want it make them take it. None of these young cats got the resume of Floyd or Pac when they were the same age. The only hungry young Lion out there is Spence Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by rjack58 View Post
                  Floyd Can get $100M for GGG too!
                  The grown folks are talking. You have to had been a part of a PPV that sold over 200k to be entered into the discussion. Besides, Floyd has given ggg the path to a fight. Beat Ward and he'll become a big enough name to get the fight.

Comment

I don't see any fight doing those kind of numbers.

Khan would sell well if he beats Canelo, although i can't see him beating Canelo anyway.
                    I don't see a Canelo rematch selling that well, or a Garcia fight either.

Also don't see their being a chance of a Manny rematch or a GGG fight.

I don't think he's returning to the ring to be honest.

Comment

He's coming to rip off fans again with his boring running clinching style.

Comment

Working...
                      X