Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see anyone beating Errol Spence at Welterweight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see anyone beating Errol Spence at Welterweight...

May and Pac being possible exceptions.......

Have sat back and watched his last 5 fights recently.........dude is a BEAST!

If you disagree, please elaborate why.........

He's an interesting fighter but he still has a lot to prove. Love to see him against Thurman or Brook. If he's the real deal he could become a mainstream star.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      He's an interesting fighter but he still has a lot to prove. Love to see him against Thurman or Brook. If he's the real deal he could become a mainstream star.
      If he beats thurman or brook in the same manner he beat algeri......maybe going a few more rounds.........what would be your reaction???????

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        I think those 2 beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
          Based on there skill set i don't see that happening man??????
          what makes you think this??????????

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            If he beats thurman or brook in the same manner he beat algeri......maybe going a few more rounds.........what would be your reaction???????
            That he's one hellava fighter and will be a crossover star.

Only time will tell....

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              Based on there skill set i don't see that happening man??????
              what makes you think this??????????
              Thurman has too much firepower and Spence is not that hard to hit.

Brook is too cunning and would hit and hold his way to a decision.

In both fights i see Spence having a good punchers chance, but i don't see him winning decisions against those 2.

Comment

I think Brook beats him comfortably.

More skilled, excellent timing and accuracy, great jab, legit power...

Spence is a good fighter, but a chinny, light punching Algieri was a perfect match for him. We'll see how he looks against the real WW's.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                  Thurman has too much firepower and Spence is not that hard to hit.

Brook is too cunning and would hit and hold his way to a decision.

In both fights i see Spence having a good punchers chance, but i don't see him winning decisions against those 2.
                  Brook does to much holding for me...that's not really a skill and my opinion.....they both don't have a answer for errol's body work.....we will see as always i respect everyone's opinion......

Comment

Havent watched him too much heard his defence isn't the greatest but he seems like one of the guys who will be claiming the #1 spot in welterweight

Comment

Working...
                    X