No announcement yet.

Does anyone listen to thaboxingvoice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
    I will check these out. Heard JRE and Kim's. Does Max Kellerman do a podcast?
    Yea he gots one with some football player or something, but I've never noticed them to talk alot about boxing much if at all. Its more a sports podcast. I check it out to see what they are doing from time to time, but its always other sports besides boxing oriented. I'd love for him to do a boxing one. Or Al Bernstein.

Yes I heard that Algeri argument. Nes just takes everything too far.
    100%. Its like he gots to win every argument about every tiniest detail that no one, on the show or listening to the show, should or would care about. I find his boxing knowledge to be quite lacking often times too which might be his biggest flaw for me. It seems to be one of the more popular boxing shows doe so respect to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
      You cant call fighters bums then expect fighters to call in to your show. From what I gather he does this for a living. You have to show some professionalism. Bundu is not even a bum.
      Well at least he gives them the opportunity to defend themselves instead of trolling their social media like some people do

Comment

I like it a lot tbh. Nes' Wilder bias is a bit much at times though.

Comment

No, never heard of it.

Comment

Gave up on TBV a year ago, too much aimless ranting. Nes does do good interviews though. The Ruckus is pretty good and also the The Next Round.

JRE isn't boxing related, but the episodes he has with Dr. Mark Gordon were awesome talking about brain injury recovery via hormone replacement therapy. There's a ton of guys in the boxing world who should be made aware of this if not already. He's the doctor who measured James Toney's hormone levels back in 2007 and found out James' brain had stopped making a necessary hormone.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              The only boxing show I heard WAS OUR OWN. NSB RADIO baby for life!! We had the best discussions, the most intelligent analysis and just the best podcast on the web period.

Here is the intro I made for our show for nostalgia sake:

lol thats awesome

Comment

The boxing voice was better back in the day. Now it feels like a show that went on for too many seasons. What I really do still enjoy are the rare knowledgeable callers. Some of the callers have more knowledge than Nes and his co-hosts.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8bbuKs6idw

Comment

I can't stand that Mario dude on the show......he really doesn't know shiz about boxing.. just comes off annoying and lame... but nes and casual are cool. there's needs to be a better "mexican" representative on the show.... that would make the show excellent imo

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      When the he'll was this bro...beebs is back on the show right?

Comment

Working...
                      X