Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera landed less than 20% of his punches kov fans stop with the false hope of blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Barrera pushes his punches and is truly slow. I don't see the point of mentioning how much he landed. He still landed enough to make Ward gun shy in certain stretches. Ward hates getting hit and he's going to be fighting arguably the hardest and most accurate puncher in boxing. Neither guy has fought anyone as good as the other. They will both be tested. I just can't see a guy who hates getting hit doing enough to win rounds. His only chance is his disgusting punch and clinch tactics.
    Who likes getting hit?

Ward has respectable power n kov isn't a piece of concrete he'll take his licks with his leaky defense

Getting hit period makes a fighter a lil hesitant...it goes both ways

Kov will get hit with shots he won't see

It'll be nip n tuck....kov has no inside game either nor has he shown the ability to adapt or had to...he will have to vs a versatile guy like ward

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Who likes getting hit?

Ward has respectable power n kov isn't a piece of concrete he'll take his licks with his leaky defense

Getting hit period makes a fighter a lil hesitant...it goes both ways

Kov will get hit with shots he won't see

It'll be nip n tuck....kov has no inside game either nor has he shown the ability to adapt or had to...he will have to vs a versatile guy like ward
      Nobody likes getting hit but a lot of guys suck it up and move forward. Ward doesn't. its a great fight just hope they do it.

Comment

Nobody likes getting hit but a lot of guys suck it up and move forward. Ward doesn't. its a great fight just hope they do it.
        Fights already signed I think both should have interim fights to stay sharp...no excuses

Suck it up? If you can make miss n pay why be a punching bag...you don't get points or credit for taking shots....you when by landing n making your opponent miss

That's why this guy hasn't lost a fight in almost 20 years ....am or pro

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Fights already signed I think both should have interim fights to stay sharp...no excuses

Suck it up? If you can make miss n pay why be a punching bag...you don't get points or credit for taking shots....you when by landing n making your opponent miss

That's why this guy hasn't lost a fight in almost 20 years ....am or pro
          You're missing my point. In order to win he'll have to suck it up and do something. Moving away all night won't be enough to beat Kovalev.

Comment

You're missing my point. In order to win he'll have to suck it up and do something. Moving away all night won't be enough to beat Kovalev.
            You're missing mine

Ward fights well at any range n has shown ability to be effective in your chest, on a pivot mid range n outside ...kov has not he fights one way

He doesn't shy away soon as he gets hit

Watch more of his fights bro kov has no inside game
            Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-28-2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X