No announcement yet.

Dog owner confronts cops after they shot his dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog owner confronts cops after they shot his dog

So these cops were looking for a missing child in the neighborhood and one of the areas they went through was this guy's backyard. His dog was there and, naturally, would react defensively against an intruder. Cop felt threatened and shot the dog. Owner comes back after finding out about it and confronts them.

Poor policing. Shoot first, deal with fall out later. Dogs are cool. Sad.

Comment

Stupid police, didn't know what to do when he entered a private home................lol.

Comment

dog lives matter.

Comment

animal about to bite you, you shoot it.

common sense.

it happens a lot actually.

i remember san diego pd switched from 9mm 147 gr. hollow points because it was ineffective vs. dogs.

one of the praises for the 357 sig 125 gr hollow point ammo when it was new was pd were delighted at it's effectiveness when used vs dogs.

it's an unfortunate thing but dogs can't tell difference between cops and burglars. they'll atrack cops.

and cops will shoot them. just how it is.

Comment

That's messed up, coming home to find out somebody killed your dog for no reason.

I had a German Shepard that died and I legit loved that dog. I didn't even realize how much I did until he was gone, and I would get flashbacks of how he always seemed happy whenever I was around and how he always followed me everywhere and I get teary eyed.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              That's messed up, coming home to find out somebody killed your dog for no reason.

I had a German Shepard that died and I legit loved that dog. I didn't even realize how much I did until he was gone, and I would get flashbacks of how he always seemed happy whenever I was around and how he always followed me everywhere and I get teary eyed.
              no reason?

pretty sure the dog wasn't just sitting there licking its ass when they shot it.

cops don't plan to shoot innocent dogs when they wake up that day.

if you look at the kind of dogs get shot by cops. it's pitbulls, german shepherds, rottweilers, etc.

if they're shooting chihuahuas and poodles, then you can say no reason.

if a cop shoots a pitbull, don't need to guess too hard why.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                no reason?

pretty sure the dog wasn't just sitting there licking its ass when they shot it.

cops don't plan to shoot innocent dogs when they wake up that day.

if you look at the kind of dogs get shot by cops. it's pitbulls, german shepherds, rottweilers, etc.

if they're shooting chihuahuas and poodles, then you can say no reason.

if a cop shoots a pitbull, don't need to guess too hard why.
                Don't hate on your delicious delicacy, f00kin Korean.

Comment

And this is just another reason people think police are pieces of ****. Idk what you'd replace police with or what all the duties police are doing they shouldn't be doing that you'd want them to stop doing, but clearly something needs to change with who does this type of job or how the police operate in many communities. F#ck the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    animal about to bite you, you shoot it.

common sense.

it happens a lot actually.

i remember san diego pd switched from 9mm 147 gr. hollow points because it was ineffective vs. dogs.

one of the praises for the 357 sig 125 gr hollow point ammo when it was new was pd were delighted at it's effectiveness when used vs dogs.

it's an unfortunate thing but dogs can't tell difference between cops and burglars. they'll atrack cops.

and cops will shoot them. just how it is.
                    That's all good and dandy but if the cops didn't have a warrant then they ****ed up plain and simple since they didn't have permission to be there in the first place. A dog will naturally pertect it's territory and it's owner. It's in their nature. If they had permission and asked the owner if he had any dogs, this could have been avoided.

Comment

Working...
                    X