• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Gamboa vs Micky Garcia

Comment

Mikey garcia vs gamboa is nice too

Comment

Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
        I want Lucas with a proper corner not the damn peasants that didn't even have an endswell.
        They did have an enswell but it wasn't working

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
          I'd like to see a rematch against Garcia. Take away the low blows and Garcia raking him across the eye(which caused massive swelling) and Matthysse could have easily won.
          No proof, no care

Comment

Lucas has bigger fish to fry. Unless he can get a rematch he has nothing left to prove at 140. He's with Haymon now and Showtime loves him. The loss to Garcia is not really a set back, except in terms of overall legacy, because he put on a good enough performance and lost like a champion. He could easily move up and be a creditable opponent for anybody at 147 not named Floyd. I want to see Lucas vs Khan, Guerrero, Ortiz, Broner, Thurman at 147. He also has the big money fight vs Maidana in Buenos Aires to cash out with and retire.

Comment

im tired of mattysse getting exposed by better fighters. hes a 1 trick pony
              he doesnt deserve to be clowned like that. let him fight lower level comp nd let him pop his bcaa stacked amino acid pills. he not an elite fighter, keep him away from those & showcase him as a gatekeeper for those entering the door of stardom (ex: thurman & broner)
              Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 11-07-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I wanna see Matt's win a belt..Matt's vs Peterson rematch,this time at 140lb so my dude can win a belt..

Matt's is not beating Danny,and a Gamboa fight really does not make any sense tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
                  I'd like to see a rematch against Garcia. Take away the low blows and Garcia raking him across the eye(which caused massive swelling) and Matthysse could have easily won.
                  If you take away Garcia's footwork and if Garcia was not able to punch back and if Matt's did not get hit so flush which made his eye swell up..If maybe they tied Garcia's hands behind his back,Matt's would have won..Easy!!!

LMFAO..

Comment

Working...
                  X