No announcement yet.

I have so much respect for Donaire for taking this fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have so much respect for Donaire for taking this fight

He didn't have to take this fight. Rigo is a low reward high risk fighter and he could have done what all the other top guys are doing and just ignore him until he gets old or goes away.

But we've been begging for this fight, it's the fight that proves who's the best and Donaire stepped the **** up. Better than what the divas in other divisions are doing. This guy is a real fighter and nobody here can deny that.

I can't wait for April 13.

i would've preferred Mares but Rigo is a close 2nd wish for a Donaire opponent.

Comment

Aahh I see what you did there

Comment

He's beaten literally everyone there is to beat at his weight class. If he beats Rigo, I don't see how you don't have him #1 or #2 P4P.

If he then goes on to beat Mares, he has to #1 P4P.

Comment

I agree,I would have liked to see him push for a Mares fight..But hey one step at a time..Great fight..
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-27-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I agree. Donaire didn't have to do this fight. I don't care what anyone says; Rigo is a real threat. Nonito almost certainly understands that. Perhaps that's why Guillermo is the first fighter Donaire has demanded take VADA testing along with him. Props to Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              He's beaten literally everyone there is to beat at his weight class. If he beats Rigo, I don't see how you don't have him #1 or #2 P4P.

no way hes not gonna jump over floyd or ward

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

He fights in the babby divisions...unless he gets to 135 I doubt he will ever by P4P #1

Comment

Nothing new here..... Donaire has fought the top guy in every division he's been in

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    He fights in the babby divisions...unless he gets to 135 I doubt he will ever by P4P #1
                    That's a shame, because he's destroyed or shut out most of the top contenders. At the end of the day, the lower weight classes don't sell.

Comment

Working...
                    X