No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    honestly, if i was floyd, i would have shut my father up a long time ago. i disagree. shouldnt have been in public, but imo, it was a long time coming.
    I totally agree.....Sr has consistently downplayed Rogers abilities and talents as a trainer all while trying to dilate his own. Sr was in Rogers face saying Roger wasnt **** and Floyd had every right to defend the man who took him to this level.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Still better than that f-a-g-g-o-t in your avatar
      U mad ***git lol daddy didn't love u either?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        U mad ***git lol daddy didn't love u either?
        Nah, my daddy is ok...you the one acting like a ******, not the guy in your avatar.

What were you, sucking on your daddy's d-i-c-k?

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          I lost total trust in 24/7 when they failed to show any of the tension within the Hatton camp that supposedly undermined his preparation for the Pacquiao fight. Something leads me to believe the fight was staged for the cameras, but still, it's more entertaining than anything Ortiz had to say.
          I'd rather watch 30 minutes of Mayweather than a minute of Ortiz, the guy doesn't not know how to formulate coherent sentences.
          it didnt look stages. mayewather sr is not an actor. he looked really heated.

Comment

That Ish looked fake to me........The Show was getting dry than voila......controversy......Thats just to get people tuned in for the next show. Floyd hasn't really been running his mouth during the whole promotion so, seeing this happen is No suprise.

Comment

Nah, my daddy is ok...you the one acting like a ******, not the guy in your avatar.

What were you, sucking on your daddy's d-i-c-k?
              Lol u little punk *****h stop crying cuz I dont like your idol. He acts like a little attention seeking ho. Hes a great fighter though ill give him that.

Comment

That really was crazy. But if i had to guess, i'd say that wasnt the first time thats happened during the Mayweather camp.

Comment

This is nothing new to these two, dont know why anyone is questioning if its real, why or how it could happen or shocked that it did happen. They have trashed each other in the past, got kicked out of each others house, one trained another fighter to beat his son... etc. They are just as civil as they can.
                  Last edited by DE100; 08-27-2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Lol u little punk *****h stop crying cuz I dont like your idol. He acts like a little attention seeking ho. Hes a great fighter though ill give him that.
                    I ain't gonna argue with a punk like you on the internet. It's gone be what it's gone be.

Just know, that your IDOL sucks..dudes career looks like ****. And BTW Mayweather is not my favorite...

Comment

I ain't gonna argue with a punk like you on the internet. It's gone be what it's gone be.

Just know, that your IDOL sucks..dudes career looks like ****. And BTW Mayweather is not my favorite...
                      Alright whatever little ****** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X