No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Confident of Reclaiming WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Confident of Reclaiming WBC Belt

Former multi-division champion Jhonny Gonzalez (52-8, 45KOs) is hoping to get his hands on Daniel Ponce de Leon in the first half of the year. Gonzalez lost his title to Ponce De Leon on September 15 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. A clash of heads opened up a bad cut in the eight round, forcing the figtht to an early end and giving Ponce a unanumous decision win to win Gonzalez's WBC featherweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

gonzo has nothing for ponce de leon.

Comment

Whatever! During the fight Gonzalez was already fading and had gotten dropped. He was ready to go in about 2 more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
        Whatever! During the fight Gonzalez was already fading and had gotten dropped. He was ready to go in about 2 more rounds.
        I agree. I would much rather see Ponce fight the winner of Salido Garcia.

Comment

I'm sure after jayson beats ponce he would fight Gonzalez to boost up his résumé even more

Comment

I wouldn't count on Gonzalez but he for damn sure better go back to the drawing board because what he did in the first fight got him out worked and out boxed by De Leon so he better come with something different if he doesn't want that to happen again.

Hopefully the second go around lives up to expectations of action a bit better also~

Comment

Jhonny needs 2 fight now, been almost 4 months & vs Daniel the cut promted what would have been a PDL UD 12...tuf divsion but Jhonny's fun 2 watch...good luck 2 him in 2013...

Comment

Working...
              X