Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He also promised to KO vlad

Never even tried
    You forget that Wlad did also, he didn't take the fight to Haye like he promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Yes but nowhere near as much as the routine of boring HW fights that nobody wants to see. Oh no there's some excitement for a fight.............. we don't want that.
      So a Bum beats another bum and im supposed to be excited when this same bum embaressed himself in his previous big fight. No way! But i will say in a crappy division this bum is the best salesman

Comment

You forget that Wlad did also, he didn't take the fight to Haye like he promised.
        I urge you to count the number of times when Haye was on the canvas...

Comment

promising KO's and what not ... well he always does that, but in this one I would say the smart money would be on a prime, hungry david haye to outpoint a fading Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
            Great point man. Who do you think is more dangerous though at this point in time.

I agree with the Roy Jones Jr part 100%. But I feel Hopkins was still very very dangerous to Joe. I also think Current Vitali is much further gone then some people realize. David Haye thinks the same way, this is why he's doing this.
            Vitali was the one wanting the fight, Haye answered the call and now Vitali doesn't want any.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              I urge you to count the number of times when Haye was on the canvas...
              Is that without Wlad leaning on him?

Comment

Haye was the one that challenged Vlad and then processed to run around and flop on the floor for 12 rounds

Comment

Is that without Wlad leaning on him?
                  Leaning on him? All vlad had to do was touch haye and he was on the floor begging for the ref to warn vald or take points off, its was rather pathetic

Comment

Don't really see how this fight is supposed to be bigger than the Haye-Wlad fight, which happened before Haye was exposed a fraud who ain't true to his word and before Haye had a loss to Klitschko on his record. It's also a fight against a guy who is years past prime and who Haye has ducked when he was still in top condition. Haye needs to explain this to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Haye was the one that challenged Vlad and then processed to run around and flop on the floor for 12 rounds
                      He wouldn't be flopping on the floor if Wlad wasn't holding and leaning on him which is against the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X