Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a war on women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More attention is paid to breast cancer than prostate cancer even though it kills at about the same rate.

Women also have the freedom to still play the traditional role if they wish while a stay at home dad is pretty much unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Women are still on average paid less than men for doing the same job, women's health clinics are under increasing pressure from mental people who think they have a right to the reproductive systems of others, women who have abortions are called sluts and murderers and women who don't are called sluts and money grabbers (thus proving that the abortion issue is not about "unborn babies", it's about shaming women for having sex).

Yeah there's a war on women in the US right now.
      You're brainwashed. Don't be a fool and let the internet make the decision for you. Our society has been pro-female for the past half century. The balanced has shifted towards the women and the once restrictions against women are damn near non-existent.

Like I said before, right now it's a amazing time to be a woman in the US. Feminism makes it seem like it's not but it is, the problem is these women want more power. The reason why men lash out on women more now(mostly on the internet) is because society has placed men in last and expects the men themselves to place themselves last and it's been like this for decades.
      Last edited by WARQUEZ; 04-10-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

There are perks to being a member of either sex. Guys see the bonuses chicks get (e.g. the FUCKED up divorce system in our country) while girls see the bonuses that guys get (e.g. more pay) and don't really recognize their own benefits because they just seem second nature. I don't think there's a "war" on either sex - and the term war really has become watered down, hasn't it? - I just think that there's a separation that people see without really realizing that both sides have it just fine.

Comment

I can't see any downside to being female anymore in western society. Women now dominate in schools, occupy over half the jobs, and can still play the traditional roles of wife and mother if they want. They are put on a pedestal by society and treated better in almost every way. The freedoms they take for granted are ones I will never know. For instance: A woman can choose to work or not work; a man has to work. A woman can dress like a woman or like a man; a man has to dress like a man. A woman doing a "man's" job, like computer technician or engineer, is lauded as a pioneer and example of women's progress; a man doing a "woman's" job, like nurse, dancer or model, is ridiculed. A woman under attack is expected to be defended and assisted; a man under attack is expected to "be a man" or to "man up" and not let anyone push him around. If a woman refuses her "responsibilities" of cooking and cleaning in the home, she is liberated and empowered; if a man refuses his "responsibilities" of being the breadwinner, he is a deadbeat. A woman who argues that men have it better is defending her rights; a man who argues that women have it better is a jealous whiner. Men have to sign up for selective service, women don't. Men also do more time for comparable crimes than women.

Comment

I do think some of us are growing up in a society where young women are shown a lot more respect and appreciated more, where as young men, for the most part are labelled as one dimensional idiots. Obviously not in those words, but that's what it is.

This needs to change.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              I do think some of us are growing up in a society where young women are shown a lot more respect and appreciated more, where as young men, for the most part are labelled as one dimensional idiots. Obviously not in those words, but that's what it is.

This needs to change.
              Have you read some of the comments about women on this forum? And you wonder why young men are labelled as "one dimensional idiots"?

Comment

Have you read some of the comments about women on this forum? And you wonder why young men are labelled as "one dimensional idiots"?
                Yeah for real. Some dudes have some fucked up primitive ideas about girls.

Comment

Women are still on average paid less than men for doing the same job, women's health clinics are under increasing pressure from mental people who think they have a right to the reproductive systems of others, women who have abortions are called sluts and murderers and women who don't are called sluts and money grabbers (thus proving that the abortion issue is not about "unborn babies", it's about shaming women for having sex).

Yeah there's a war on women in the US right now.
                  In the **** industry.......men are paid less than women. It's an outrage!!!

If war happens only men are being called.

Just a few things.

Comment

That's to be expected on a boxing forum though. It's a working class sport for the most part, and a lot of its fans are shall we say, a bit rough around the edges. The people who suffer the most are decent, respectable men and decent, respectable women. Male chauvinists do not help our cause and women with only one thing going for them i.e. their overt sexuality do not help women either. Males wouldn't think that way if women didn't behave like that. But I am not blaming one side. We all know we live in a screwed up world.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      In the **** industry.......men are paid less than women. It's an outrage!!!

If war happens only men are being called.

Just a few things.
                      Not in gay ****,

Comment

Working...
                      X