Are there any sexy albino women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see what you did there

Comment

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7cseXBx3nstjj2tL***rVLMjalAOqoo56Z7-c9xfY9htt8d9[/IMG]

you be the judge.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7cseXBx3nstjj2tL***rVLMjalAOqoo56Z7-c9xfY9htt8d9[/IMG]

you be the judge.....

yikes

being born with a horrible disfigurement has got to wear more on a woman than it does on a man

men generally find worth in their lives in their work

for many women (not all, but many,) they find value in their reproduction, IE raising kids

these women must feel horrible 24/7
        i cant imagine they marry
        Last edited by New England; 01-28-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I have read that in Africa these people are frequently the target of organ harvesting and the like. I believe they chop off the Albinos limbs and make some kind of remedy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            yikes

being born with a horrible disfigurement has got to wear more on a woman than it does on a man

men generally find worth in their lives in their work

for many women (not all, but many,) they find work in their reproductive value, IE raising kids

these women must feel horrible 24/7
            i cant imagine they marry
            Are you kidding me? If this ugly bunch came posting on boxingscene their PM would be filled in no-time from desperate old virgins Yes, this place is THAT pathetic.

Observing Tuggers and Boss lady have taught me quite a bit of this place... In a not so good way

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Are you kidding me? If this ugly bunch came posting on boxingscene their PM would be filled in no-time from desperate old virgins Yes, this place is THAT pathetic.

Observing Tuggers and Boss lady have taught me quite a bit of this place... In a not so good way

you think they got a forum of their own?
              bosslady might miss the attention

i taught a male one how to roll a kayak. decent athlete. very little fear of being underwater and strapped into a kayak.

no eyebrows
              the water would literally drain right into his eyeballs

Comment

you have to become a member on HGF and then search for " albino shaking her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                  I have read that in Africa these people are frequently the target of organ harvesting and the like. I believe they chop off the Albinos limbs and make some kind of remedy with it.
                  yeah they think their limbs have magical powers

Comment

Connie Chiu is an albino fashion model.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      yeah they think their limbs have magical powers
                      Yes they also believe that you can rape an Albino woman and cure yourself of HIV/AIDS. The woman is left with both AIDS and possibly the burden of an AIDS infected illegitimate child, no money, no friends and no prospects.

Comment

Working...
                      X