Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This WBC dude was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This WBC dude was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced...

Did you guys notice, this WBC dude with the belt was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced the score of the 3rd judge? (I strongly suggest that you watch this part again).

And the fact that this WBC person was standing right behind Kessler even before the scores were read seemed very fishy to me as well.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%
    Maybe
    0.00%

I will say this, regardless of the fighters, Boxing Scene loves conspiracy.

Comment

why

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      Did you guys notice, this WBC dude with the belt was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced the score of the 3rd judge? (I strongly suggest that you watch this part again).

And the fact that this WBC person was standing right behind Kessler even before the scores were read seemed very fishy to me as well.
      dont see how this is fishy and think you are over reacting bigtime to something thats not even an issue u ever think that the guy mite know his boxing being part of wbc and all and maybe seen with his own eyes kessler won the fight ,or could just be coincidencereally and fans of frochs are clutching at straws lol

Comment

did the wbc guy also help punch froch in the face??

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          The Wbc guy was the one who hit Froch to the body so hard that Froch was gassed out a bit in the later rounds! Did you see what Steve Bonce said about Froch? He said that Froch said those Body-shots that Kessler landed on him felt like someone was killing him!

Comment

nah

havent u heard m8 according to same 5 posters on here kessler didnt land 1 punch but froch was bobbing and slipping punches all night floyd style while getting his end polished off his mrs lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
              The Wbc guy was the one who hit Froch to the body so hard that Froch was gassed out a bit in the later rounds! Did you see what Steve Bonce said about Froch? He said that Froch said those Body-shots that Kessler landed on him felt like someone was killing him!
              lol..those damn wbc guys..lol

Comment

funny how

lol..those damn wbc guys..lol
                that slimshandy poster used all sorts of boxing pundits etc saying froch beat dirrell and yet every single british media reporter and pundit had froch losing against kessler last night lol by 2 rounds . yet slim says froch was robbed dude is seriously deluded probs froches wee sister or something

Comment

it was just so obvious that kessler won.....

Comment

it's possible he was just gay i mean he works for the wbc.

Comment

Working...
                    X