No announcement yet.

My top 12 things about 24-7 Cotto/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenovatioPR View Post
    I have to admit that when I read the title I was like how you can get 12 things from 30 mins, but have to admit that you got them all correct.

LOL. Great stuff.
    I will have to admit this was not the most entertaining 24-7, we still have two more, so it might get better. I personally enjoy them all. But, we already know so much about both fighters already since both have done these before.

Comment

Cotto's tattoo's look pretty bad ass to me now. Started out horribly, but he fixed the one on his left arm, and the tribal is coming together.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Cotto's tattoo's look pretty bad ass to me now. Started out horribly, but he fixed the one on his left arm, and the tribal is coming together.
        There are tattoo artist and then there are tattoo artist. Cotto should sue this sorry ass mother fucker for impersonating a tattoo artist.

Comment

look, someone needs to keep pac honest, that guy is roach. the moment roach is gone, pac's boxing career will bomb because there will be nothing but leeches who are uncritical towards pac.

Comment

Originally posted by K-None JAT Loc View Post
            man, i think if we watch that on HD, you can see cotto's balls.
            dude i saw it in HD and you can pratically see it... saw more of cotto then i ever thought lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
              1. Manny Flying through the air.
              2. Manny trying to swim.
              3. Manny has his own hair dresser.
              4. Roach saying Hatton was not that good.
              5. Manny excited about a new pair of boxing shoes.
              6. Cotto's bouboy is bigger than Manny's bouboy.
              7. Cotto's tattoo artist is not an artist. Some one stop that wannabee before Cotto ends up with 50 of the ugliest tattoo's in boxing history.
              8. Cotto's lady reminds me of Mrs Swan from Mad TV.
              9. The USA was able to get food and water to the Filipines faster than they were able to get food and water to the people in New Orleans.
              10. Micheal Koncz and Alex Ariza fighting over who should be in Manny's corner to replace Ariza.
              11. Cotto looking like Mangler Jr emerging from the swiming pool.
              12. Brain "El Gordito" Perez doing canon balls in the pool. Manny is lucky he was not in the same pool, because he would have drowned poor little Manny in his own typhoon.
              So ****ing true. I wonder why?

Comment

There are tattoo artist and then there are tattoo artist. Cotto should sue this sorry ass mother fucker for impersonating a tattoo artist.
                Yeah those tatoos are horrible. is it a lobster or a scorpian on his arm? Could he have not called mikkel Kessler, or Tyson.

Comment

1. Manny Flying through the air.
                  2. Manny trying to swim.
                  3. Manny has his own hair dresser.
                  4. Roach saying Hatton was not that good.
                  5. Manny excited about a new pair of boxing shoes.
                  6. Cotto's bouboy is bigger than Manny's bouboy.
                  7. Cotto's tattoo artist is not an artist. Some one stop that wannabee before Cotto ends up with 50 of the ugliest tattoo's in boxing history.
                  8. Cotto's lady reminds me of Mrs Swan from Mad TV.
                  9. The USA was able to get food and water to the Filipines faster than they were able to get food and water to the people in New Orleans.
                  10. Micheal Koncz and Alex Ariza fighting over who should be in Manny's corner to replace Ariza.
                  11. Cotto looking like Mangler Jr emerging from the swiming pool.
                  12. Brain "El Gordito" Perez doing canon balls in the pool. Manny is lucky he was not in the same pool, because he would have drowned poor little Manny in his own typhoon.
                  Thats one of the best observations made on here in the last week.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    So ****ing true. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                      That's what I was going to say. I guess it is because Filipions are bit lighter than black people.

Comment

Working...
                      X