Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    lololol those words don't belong together

Ward TKO 6th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
      SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
      Bump! Bump!

Comment

• Gonna find a nice tall bridge in my area.....

Comment

• lol..............

Comment

• Ward smoked that azz. They done

Comment

• Froch is a class guy though, did a great interview and didn't make ANY excuses and gave Ward his just due. Props to him for that.

But uh.....ANDRE WARD BABY!!!

Comment

• like i said, get ready.

Comment

• Seriosuly worst year ever.

Depressing as fack.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    like i said, get ready.

another hypejob

Comment

• Damn. Ward made Froch look super slow. Man the UK's boxing pedigree is falling faster then that dude who runs the Wild Card gym in LA.

Comment

Working...
                      X