No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell surprising tweet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
    I hope Dirrell fights Bute. I'd really like to see that.
    bute by ko, legal ko lol

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      he's an awesome fighter tho, why would'nt you
      The same people who hate on him now and call him a fraud will proclaim he's their favourite fighter in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        The funniest thing out of this is not Dirrell, but the fans of boxing who will jump straight back onto his nuts when he fights again.
        No whats funny is how the same ppl that bash Dirrell, aren't skeptical of Kessler's injury.

Comment

I see Mr Dirrell is back to join the party when every big fighter is locked up. The super 6 has got 2 rounds to go, and Bute got the Brian Magee date becuase nobody else was available (Dirrell).

Andre why dont you let Peter Manfredo kick your ass on Friday Night Fights, about all your worth to the general public now, shame waste of talent.

Comment

I was hoping it was his retirement announcement

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              No whats funny is how the same ppl that bash Dirrell, aren't skeptical of Kessler's injury.
              Im skeptical of both. Both fighters seemed to have a bit of a "what did I get myself into" type feeling. The Same feeling AA is getting right now in getting a interm fight.

Comment

Go cry to mama Dirrell.......take Alexander with you

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
                  Im skeptical of both. Both fighters seemed to have a bit of a "what did I get myself into" type feeling. The Same feeling AA is getting right now in getting a interm fight.
                  I'm sure there are some that feel the same as you, but from reading post Dirrell gets 10X the heat.

Comment

Working...
                  X