No announcement yet.

Irish not scared, Irish Vessel Rachel Corrie on route to Gaza despite threats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler
    I support Israelis and Arabs killing each other until they are extinct without affecting one American life in the process.
    and the Yanks getting killed losing eyes in the process?

Comment

I support Israelis and Arabs killing each other until they are extinct without affecting one American life in the process.
      Your a ******, If you believe that the arabs did anything to your country ever.....
      It was your own ****ing government dumbass

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      **** the Irish. You can't even qualify for the World Cup.

Bloody pigs.
      This verifies my first thought you are a simple minded ******

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
        Your a ******, If you believe that the arabs did anything to your country ever.....

This verifies my first thought you are a simple minded ******
        What about the London Subway bombings? Was that the US as well?

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          What about the London Subway bombings? Was that the US as well?
          wtf does that have to do with the Gaza Blockade?

Comment

I could do with a laugh in these sad times, how did they do it again?

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
              I could do with a laugh in these sad times, how did they do it again?
              Don't be lazy and educate yourself instead of being weak minded and letting a little box in the corner of your living room brainwash you into believing lies

Comment

Don't be lazy and educate yourself instead of being weak minded and letting a little box in the corner of your living room brainwash you into believing lies
                Come on just the highlights as you see them, do you veer towards the passengers being taken off the planes and then them being flown by remote control or the fact they were missles disguised as planes by hologram?

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                  Come on just the highlights as you see them, do you veer towards the passengers being taken off the planes and then them being flown by remote control or the fact they were missles disguised as planes by hologram?
                  Do you know the FBI visited a hotel near the Pentagon to confiscate film from a security camera which some hotel employees had been watching in horror shortly after the attack.
                  They also visited the Citgo gas station southwest of the Pentagon within minutes of the attack to confiscate film that may have captured the attack. According to Jose Velasquez, who was working at the gas station at the time of the attack, the station's security cameras would have captured the attack....

Comment

can we keep a few of them?

like to make humus and pitas and stuff?

middle eastern food is good.

Comment

Oh and don't just put up that Loose Change video, you know that Avery was about 18 when he made it right? Not denigrating 18 year olds but what qualifications does he have? If you rely on a MTV video by a teenager as your proof who's being the lazy one here?

Comment

Working...
                      X