Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you shocked Floyd asked for a bigger split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Floyd's last PPV without a 24/7 = 350K
    Pac's last PPV without a 24/7 = 700K
    To add to this.

Isnt it safe to say that Pac was a pretty huge star at the time of this Clottey PPV? He was a big star because he had big PPVS in the past Oscar, Hatton and Cotto so to bring up a fight Pac had post Cotto, Hatton and Oscar in Cowboys stadium mind you and to compare it to a fight Floyd had before he fought Oscar and Hatton is pretty flawed.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 05-26-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

To every one will piggyback my boy 2501 Read this:

Isnt it safe to say that Pac was a pretty huge star at the time of this Clottey PPV? He was a big star because he had big PPVS in the past Oscar, Hatton and Cotto so to bring up a fight Pac had post Cotto, Hatton and Oscar in Cowboys stadium mind you and to compare it to a fight Floyd had before he fought Oscar and Hatton is pretty flawed.

Comment

im conflicted on this point in mind business wise of coarse he should ask for more if pac were in his shoes his shoes he would ask for more as well just as he did against hatton. in my heart im angry though floyd should make the fight but when it comes to gettin what rightfully belongs in his slice of the pie damn straight he should get more. pac has done the same thing against hatton hes no different.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          i was shocked when he demanded OST while telling Pac "easy work"
          What does OST have to do with Pac being easy work? And do u honestly think OST will cause Pac to lose?

Comment

pac vs shane would have done better than floyd vs shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
              Wheres your proof? The only facts we have is that with common opponents Floyd has done more.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                I doubt that, looking at the number Pacquiao-Cotto did.

Comment

A lot of people didn't know who Clottey was. Pacquiao single-handedly carried that PPV. Mosley is a big enough name, it is much more fair to compare Mayweather-Mosley with Pacquiao-Cotto. Since Cotto is a bigger draw than Mosley and and Pacquiao-Cotto did somewhat better, it is fair to say they are for the most part equal draws. I think a 50-50 split is all that is appropriate, but one fighter should swallow their pride a little and accept a slightly smaller share since they are going to make their career high anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    To every one will piggyback my boy 2501 Read this:

fuk it, lemme jus ask u this: do you WANT floyd to fight manny or not? be truthful...and remember YOU aint getting a cut of **** btw.

Comment

Why would anyone be? He's legitimately a bigger PPV draw, so why wouldn't he try to see what he could get away with? Honestly thought he would of stuck to 55 last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X