Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Can Tell Floyd Jr. To 'Go To Hell', Says Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe that Pac said " Don't be a coward, i will shut your big pretty mouth." I want a proof, he didn't say that ****. Too soft spoken to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      People who thinks Pac has a case..

WBC President
      WBO Lawyers
      Top Rank Lawyers
      Manny Lawyers

People who thinks Pac has no case..

*****s..

hahahaha the self proclaimed lawyers. lol

Comment

PBF is running scared cuz he know pac will tap his ass. Even Floyd Sr. agrees with it right after the pac cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          I don't believe that Pac said " Don't be a coward, i will shut your big pretty mouth." I want a proof, he didn't say that ****. Too soft spoken to say that.
          i try to tell these guys that pac doesn't write his own blogs.

he pays pr people to do that.

no one believes me......

Comment

LMAO !!!!!!

Just to read some of your post is Hilarious !!!!! More LMAO!!

Just admit it,,,, your idol of money has just folded,,,, oopps pun intended

Yore man Jr. just ate the green weenie !!!!!

Sr. is fartin big time on Roger cause he is gonna git sued and will be out on the streets poor feller,,,,, reckon yall can spare him a bedroom ,,,,EH ??????????

After pac gets done with him in the court room , you''ll see may Jr on a bike strolling along.

Comment

Sulaiman: what have you done for us boxing fans lately?

NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Datu Puti View Post
                PAC isn't crying, he is fighting back, they wanna play this mind game bull****, how the **** do you think this dumbasses feel know that PACQUIAO has a chance to take some of their money and the fight hasn't happened yet. I bet if it was the other way around MAYWEATHER would be crying because he was black, and for sure will sue himself. PAC is willing to take the test, but not in MAYWEATHER's condition. **** your crying yourself, so shut up, cause your boy MAYWEATHER's number is up,, he will soon have a lost in his record.
                Hay, I'm not a big fan of Mayweather, nor Manny to be honest, more a fan of the sport who was brought up in the golden years, watching Hagler, Leonard, Duran, Ali....etc. I want nothing more than to see them fight, and when they do i would like to see Manny win.
                I have written on here in support of Pacquiao not taking the tests that Mayweather wants. My reason is because it singles him out amongst other fighters and if he were to do what they ask it would be an admission of there being reason for suspicion. That's my opinion. I'm very interested in the way things are panning out and keen to post on here.

Having to read the 3 or 4 posts you wrote prior to the one above makes me feel like i just wasted about 5 minutes of my life. In fact I want my 5 minutes back!
                Obviously you must be a big Manny fan but you need to calm down a little.
                I think it may be you who is doing PEDs after posting all that nonsense, because you're clearly not in control if your thoughts, and rational about what is and isn't acceptable.
                How old are you? About 10 i guess, I think you need to "man up" and grow up. Sometimes son, it's OK to think it but not to say it.
                Last edited by nattieboy; 12-28-2009, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nattieboy View Post
                  Hay, I'm not a big fan of Mayweather, nor Manny to be honest, more a fan of the sport who was brought up in the golden years, watching Hagler, Leonard, Duran, Ali....etc. I want nothing more than to see them fight, and when they do i would like to see Manny win.
                  I have written on here in support of Pacquiao not taking the tests that Mayweather wants. My reason is because it singles him out amongst other fighters and if he were to do what they ask it would be an admission of there being reason for suspicion. That's my opinion. I'm very interested in the way things are panning out and keen to post on here.

Having to read the 3 or 4 posts you wrote prior to the one above makes me feel like i just wasted about 5 minutes of my life. In fact I want my 5 minutes back!
                  Obviously you must be a big Manny fan but you need to calm down a little.
                  I think it may be you who is doing PEDs after posting all that nonsense, because you're clearly not in control if your thoughts, and rational about what is and isn't acceptable.
                  How old are you? About 10 i guess, I think you need to "man up" and grow up. Sometimes son, it's OK to think it but not to say it.
                  Cool it man, this topic is HOT, I tells ya!

BTW Sulaiman can suck his own balls for doing nothing but, well suck balls!

Comment

hail to the coward of all time, chicken floyd mayweather jr!!!!

Comment

Shut up

Originally posted by FATAL18 View Post
                      Top rank lawyers are studying the sue against Mayweather camp and Golden Boy Promotions. Top lawyers of Arum’s Top Rank will carry on filling slander and defamation sue to those who make the statement on TV, newspapers, and INTERNET SITES… yes, that would be you Mayweather dimwitted fans.
                      You are the dimwitted one. If you loved the sport you wld see why most fans are asking the same question; why not just do the darn test? Fear of needles(tattoos), superstitions(WTF) and "it makes me weak" are STUPID excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X