• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    lol...he already did...lol
    WHEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      The thing is Pac has never faced a slick fighter in his entire career!! , at least Floyd has faced southpaws with speed, if i was Floyd i'd get Judah and Shambe Mitchell, all Floyd needs to do is work that straight right all day, Pac hasn't faced one since he fought JMM and it gave him fits BOTH times, Pac should go after Guzman but i doubt Joan would be interested after Pac blatantly ducked him at the lower weights, and Joan is good friends with Floyd's people after Floyd. sr trained him.
      your right zab would be a good sparing partner, but i doubt zab would because he has his own fights. well see tho

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        for pac:derrick gainer,cory spinks and usain bolt

for floyd:superman, batman, and spiderman...

loL@ Usain Bolt

Comment

pac trains with

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            Not bad choices...Dirrell? Pac isn't gonna be hugging Floyd...
            Or hitting him for that matter...............

Comment

what is the reach of pac and floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                Pac hasn't faced one since he fought JMM and it gave him fits BOTH times
                Nope Pac's record against marquez at marquez's weight class years ago 1-0-1

Comment

Pac should have Peterson, Khan, Forbes.

Floyd should have Judah, Valero, Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                    If I was Pacquiao's trainer to prepare him for Mayweather, I'd chose Cory Spinks (if he would come) Paulie Malgnaggi and Amir Khan

If I was Mayweather's trainer for Pacquiao I would get, Zab Judah, Devon Alexander and go big with Andre Dirrell (quick hands and punches from all angles)
                    **** Dino made a good post. I totally agree with you. Great choices. It hard to find sparring partners to simulate either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                      4 Mayweather: Victor Ortiz(Maybe another one?), Edwin Valero and Zab Judah.

4 Pac: Joan Guzman, and some other 2 that I cant think of for the moment..
                      Guzman won't do it unless his trainer isn't a mayweather anymore... But Guzman would be the best choice for a sparring partner. He might not be with the Mayweathers anymore, but who knows...

Comment

Working...
                      X