No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is punch drunk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benard Hopkins is punch drunk

Just saw him commentating on Friday Night Fights, the man was all over the place, slurring, having trouble path finding his sentences, and repeating the same words "you know" every two seconds. He is in a sharp decline, even in his last few fights he was still able to articulate his thoughts.

I think he needs to retire soon, being in the pain business is not good for the brain especially at his age.

Hopkins has never been the brains of britain (or america)

Comment

sucks to ssee that happen. gotta retire the sport and not let it retire you

Comment

ummmm ok...he didnt sound punch drunk to me or have problems talking..are you mad cause he said cotto was gonna lose?

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
          ummmm ok...he didnt sound punch drunk to me or have problems talking..are you mad cause he said cotto was gonna lose?
          maybe you should read my sig genius

Comment

Bernard sounded fine to me. He doesn't have a broadcasting degree you know.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post

your the only one coming off a bit bruised....The TS has a Manny Pacquiao Sig and has him ranked above Cotto in his top 5

Maybe he was just giving an honest opinion and was worried about Bhop.

Get a grip youngin'.

Comment

nard is a bit raw in the oratory field

he doesnt sound punch drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  Hopkins has never been the brains of britain (or america)
                  I agree. I do the same stuff..saying "you know" and such all the time but I am still able to earn multiple college degrees and have an I.Q. higher than 90% of all people. Some people sound dumb but may just have a hard time articulating their thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                    Just saw him commentating on Friday Night Fights, the man was all over the place, slurring, having trouble path finding his sentences, and repeating the same words "you know" every two seconds. He is in a sharp decline, even in his last few fights he was still able to articulate his thoughts.

I think he needs to retire soon, being in the pain business is not good for the brain especially at his age.
                    He has a whisp,due to the gap in his teeth. It sounds like a slur. Tonight he did seem a little preoccupied. He has come to our gym on separate preparations for fights. Hes not the most educated guy in the world but he is a sharp individual...he aint stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X