No announcement yet.

Haye Agreed To Klitschko Deal, Then Vanished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
    I have no problem with Haye not fighting the K-bros yet. The first fight was a no-go after he wasn't going to get paid and the ridiculous rematch clauses left him with no option but to seek other fights.
    But he has a similar rematch clause and three options with Valuev/Don King.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      But he has a similar rematch clause and three options with Valuev/Don King.
      I know there are three options with Don King and that is clearly why Don King paid the judges to give Haye the (very slightly) deserved victory.

I'm not totally convinced about the Valuev rematch clause though....

However, Haye probably realised that he'll still make more Money fighting the K-Bros this time around even with Don King taking a cut as the K-Bros will have to acknowledge Haye's true worth (~60K tickets sold, TV going crazy for it etc etc).

Comment

I'm a fan of haye but I honestly think hes just waiting till the klitshkos start showing signs of thier age before he fights them. Thats what really annoys me as a fan but it is a smart move though i suppose.

Comment

Haye is waiting for vitaly and wlad to be 40 years old then call on them. Is either now or never for the klits but then again is all up to Haye to take on the challenge.

Comment

Working...
          X